AcX

Dex-chan lover
Ryuki is a good boy.
Also, US. Maybe the Fang with his travel?

Fed-Kun's army
We got fang! The open road? Mountains everywhere? Sounds like fang and his bike to me. I bet he'll decline because he's found inner peace but some criminal sets his off and brings out his beserker side again.

Even without the fujoshi´s appearance the chapter had vibes of that already.

@davremedy @Jimsock1 The Fang was found already, he had a fight at the same time as Ryuki's first fight in the Kengan matches. Only possiblity is that it was a newer fang, but i doubt it.

If we are talking about guys hard to find, it has to be Sen, But maybe is Beard as his employer last time is half indian-american.

Would Kiozan´s alias Sekiwaki have to do with Sekibayashi out of respect or as a sign of revenge?

I'm 100% sure the beard god will send his disciple Rihito in his place.

Dex-chan lover
The secretary's fujoshi sense might be one of the most powerful things in this series.

@Abetillo It could be both, but I doubt it since Sekiwake is also a sumo wrestler rank. I don't remember his backstory, but I thought he was/would be Yokozuna. Was he demoted for his rogue nature?

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting for the romance tag to be added to this manga

Power Uploader
@Lithe He was promoted. In Asura his brothers were the Yokozuna but he was way down in the Juryo division. Meanwhile Sekiwake is the third-highest rank, after Ozeki and Yokozuna.

Users who are viewing this thread