Dex-chan lover
@SystematicChaos Thanks for the reminder. You can tell I was really invested in his character in the original series lol.

Juryo rank though, damn that's pretty low considering how he at least got hype in the Kengan matches. Sumo's just a different game, I guess (and this series tends to hype the side characters too e.g. the wrestlers).

They found the beard probably, but anyone who thinks rihito is not the one who will be entering is delusional. Also he must have grown a beard already.

If it's Rihito, that confirms my theory that Beard got his right arm completely destroyed by Agito's one inch punch and Ohma's final punch.

Double-page supporter
Gut feeling says it's Hatsumi, but after reading comments Rihito seems plausible.

Dex-chan lover
It could also be Raian with the good

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

face!

Dex-chan lover
The copy guy is still doing the same mistake if he did not tried to do a sumo move (he tried to grab him on the belt) he could have won that fight. He should try and keep on using moves his opponents are not an expert of.

@greatninja3 Great catch! Chiba had Sen intimated in Asura with his copycat style but he went with Aikido that time and he lost. Chiba makes the mistake of trying to beat experts in their own fields.

Double-page supporter
Man, that's some high-speed character growth. Plus the fujoshi secretary showed up, so there's some SOLID subtext.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 not sure this is the case, cos they would have showed some image of a sumo in the background. I think Kiozan just grabbed Chiba's left hand after his punch.

Chiba's downfall was again his overconfidence in his strength and his misjudgement of Kiozan's durability/speed.

I know this is just a friendship development chapter framed as romantic for a cheap gag, but nobody can stop me from recontextualizing this entire story as a Boys Love manga now.

@wireself : you and everyone else. ^^

My guess is on Beard or Agito too. But I agree that Rihito will probably go instead of Beardy.

Users who are viewing this thread