Dex-chan lover
page 2 : kuma = bear .

gaoh likes glasses because he is influenced by the people around him : the old geezer yamashita , the secretary akiyama kaede , the novelist nitoku ....

page 6 : he is blushing , so kawaii , lol .

gaoh starts having warm feelings for another boy , this is bound to happen because :
- a previous chapter says that he spent years to train with his master , an old man , in "The Inside" .
- his master was probably an old pervert and he treated gaoh like a little girl .
- during his puberty , he probably wasnt around any girls in "The Inside" . the secretary akiyama kaede is probaly the 1st girl that he has ever seen .

1st page : the authors were pulling an Ohma with that shirt , lol : Ohma had several shirts with nambu the bull(?) :

17.png

Dex-chan lover
@BasilD He actually grabbed his right not the punching left you can see the Σ effect on his punching left where the sumo guy blocked his grab (his right hand is under the copies left) while if you check the copies left his hand is at the back trying to get the belt which is a common sumo grab, an attempt though.

Based on the form of the Sumo after he blocked the copy guy’s grab with his right he went and grabbed the shorts while also grabbing the right hand as leverage then use his own body weight to pin him down. You cant have that kind of throw with just him grabbing the right hand.

Double-page supporter
yamashita talking about gay dude with tightsuit who made it to semi-final right?

Dex-chan lover
page 10 :

- and now for the long drive home . gaoh , you can go ahead and sleep . or if you want to sleep on a comfortable bed , you can go and sleep in a hotel 's room ...... with me . ( a classic line , lol ) .

Sandrovich: "So the editor told me we need some romance content to spice things up. Can you draw cute girls to pair with the MCs, like the ones in Danberu? All the women we have are scary."
Daromeon: "I can't draw in that style. How are you going to introduce cute girl type character at this point anyway?"
Sandrovich: "Ah, well, let's just use what we have then."
Daromeon: "You sure about this?"
Sandrovich: "Golden Kamuy seems well received, it's OK I guess?"

Shopping scene happens

How can he spend "quite a bit" of his money when he earned millions if not billions

Dex-chan lover
careful, if she gets a closer look at what's going on you guys might put her in a coma

Users who are viewing this thread