Why hasnt Gabi been killed yet?
I can't stand this little shit ever since she first got introduced

Power Uploader
Good shit, Gabi!

Imagine that Eren dies an Historia gives birth to the new AOT, FT, WT baby and then eats it and becomes the Queen Titan.
LMFAO

Fed-Kun's army
@Dead-Chan
Nah, considering we've already seen the final panel in the manga, if Isayama doesnt change it, then its obviously gonna be
Historia is gonna give birth to Ymir (which might be a stillborn), Zeke is gonna catch Eren's head and will be able to put his euthanasia plan into motion right before he dies, finally freeing his ancestor (and niece) from the cycle of rebirth and world of suffering. Final page is him holding baby Ymir while he says "You are free".
though thinking about it again, considering he's a royal he might see Eren's life flash before his life and come to understand that he's the one who's right and go for rumbling(him or Eren in last moments).
EDIT: I guess alternatively the baby might be named Krista (which some theorize might be Ymir real name anyway) or Eren if male. Those are my 3 best bets. In fourth would come Frieda but I doubt Historia would use that name. I find it more likely to be Ymir since its the one person who inspired her the most.

Just an option though, more than one way for this to end, though the figure holding the baby does look like Zeke. (notice the hair bang on the side, Eren's hair is more straight and doesnt fall like that even when longer)
Either way, whether he decides to change it or that was a more deceptive page, Isayama will find a way to make Reiner suffer more, you just know it.

Aggregator gang
Why Gabi don't die already ? What a damn kid ! I'm not even on Eren's side.
Why didn't Eren use the Power of the Warhammer Titan ? Looks like a good ocasion to use It. I guess he can still bite Zeke and turn into a Titan again to recover. The dudes attacking the canon are useless as fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shakur he used the power of WarHammer 4 times this fight (once for a smaller spine attack, 3 times for large aoe spikes), and he used full body hardening once as well, maybe he just ran out of juice? if its not a fakeout (some theories out there).

Just imagine if Amuro actually did shoot Char and how much story and character development that would have been lost.

First time commenting because was this chapter a roller coaster, i really hope Shingeki has great last chapters because it can easily become one of my favorite works, and to everyone wanting Gabi dead and like "LOL Mikasa should kill her" are you guys really reading the same story? It has to have a big payoff for it to not be meaningless but Gabi includes almost all of Shingeki themes, she was just like Eren as a child some chapters ago but you guys keep talking about killing this kid like it's nothing, while the themes of the work hamfists the viewer with "Killing is not that easy" and "Kids grow with ideologies made by adults that don't know nothing themselves" but fuck it, X side is 100% correct and they should have killed the kid (even if there was no way of knowing it could do this much) everyone she cared just died too just after Gabi though she finally understood in this war no one was a demon, have some empathy people.

Fed-Kun's army
eh, just noticed how weird Eren's right arm looks inside the cloth near the shirt sleeve. Almost like its fused with the cloth.
Maybe some point for "clone/fake Eren" theory?
eh, most likely it was just poorly drawn since Isayama did say he did 21 pages in 2 days for this chapter just before release

Users who are viewing this thread