Dex-chan lover
@Oeconomist Not paper, I don't think I've seen anything to indicate the level of industrialization needed just to reduce the cloth back into loose fibers, and doing it by hand is more trouble than it's worth. Most likely the old clothes would be turned into lower quality "new" clothes, miscellaneous rags, and patches for clothing or furniture.

Dex-chan lover
Because of the segmented chapters, I'm not nearly as engaged or interested in the story as I could've been. Such a shame really.

Please release a chapter only when it's completed like any other manga, don't using this segmented incomplete chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Sharkexpert12 because in order for a world to exist and have any form of change it MUST be bound by rules and laws, whether those laws are consistent with our own or not. Otherwise the first wizard just says "There shall be no wizards other than me, i shall rule the world for eternity because magic and im now immortal, none all ever even THINK to challenge me" and you say "how do you do this" and he responds "magic"... and it just happens... and then you dont have a story at all. even magic MUST be bound by rules and laws to exist, even if those rules and laws are flexible or defy expectation, because otherwise u just end up with stupidity and stagnation

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx that overlord wizard thingy seems like a good isekai setting tbh
isekai'd into dystopia and everyone else think it's utopia

@woodrabbit i don't want to wait a month, thank you very much
how 'bout you restrain yourself instead of ruining it for everyone else

You know, I've never seen a man literally "drown in pussy", but I'm getting a feeling we might see it soon after this chapter...🤣

Dex-chan lover
Yea i personaly dont care about segmented chapters. Some manga get segmented too in the japanese online reader sites, so im used to it.

@Geldedstallion

I hope the author doesn't actually think that way, because that would make him a delusional cretin who's oblivious enough to think that his work is beyond criticism, and a complete psychopath who denigrates other people based on the mere fact that they have thoughts he disagrees with.

I really hope he isn't like that.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear
She probably has a link to the orphanage that the others don't, that's all. Maybe her little sister was there or something, and she was traveling to get her back, but was too late?

Aggregator gang
He could fuck all those girls if he didn't bring his daughter.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage

The women in the brothel have what appears to be something very like a newspaper produced on a press. If it was instead made by a scribe on parchment, then it would be a fairly expensive item and probably treated as such. So I think that we've seen evidence of paper and printing technology at or above the level of 15th-Century Europe. (Paper-making could be found in Italy and in Christian Spain in the 13th Century. Actual newspapers made their first appearance in the 17th Century.)

But the other uses that you list indeed were common from ancient times and remained so in the more industrialized nations into the 20th Century. We also want to note conversion of old clothes to bed clothes, such as comforters and quilts.

(Lest anyone misunderstand me, I don't mean to imply the Europeans invented paper-making. Paper-making seems to have been invented in China. But the story is set in world modelled on Europe, so comparisons with European technological development seem more appropriate.)

A flower that is symbolical of his daughter to him is being mass produced in a brothel and sent down to lure in men....
Ok, I lost all faith in him now.
Forgive me other readers who said that he was raising her into his lover. My claim that this was just parenting fluff is being quickly and thoroughly dismissed by the author.....
It would no longer surprise me if the series ended with a seductive daughter wife

Group Leader
@woodrabbit i implore you to look at the raw site, which releases its chapter parts incrementally - something that isn't inherently the tl's fault

Group Leader
@Harry_Dong While not the "Princess" of the brothel she's probably one of the higher ranking ones, and was requested by a noble or person with influence to attend to their needs. She was probably brought to the noble/pwI's mansion, finished her job, and had to pay her own way back home.

Dex-chan lover
that seems rather wasteful, just throwing down fake flowers at every person that walks by in an attempt to make them customers. do they run outside afterwards and pick them up? even so at least some customers will keep the flowers so they will have to make new ones.

@EOTFOFYL Oh yes, a neutron star. Or more specifically, a pulsar. Once he burst, he will continue to emit giant destructive beams of energy
out of his
for the rest of their life.

Users who are viewing this thread