@Yautja, I don't think Tokito was talking about his face there.

and something about Kokushibou human name (from /a/):
継国 / Tsugikuni = Inheritor's Country
巌勝 / Michikatsu = Prominent Victory

The Kanji for "Michi" is old as hell, but is used to classify promiment rocks, like those from shinto beliefs. Make of that what you will.

Fed-Kun's army
First Moon looks really dignified, cant't wait to know more about him

I can't see any way out for Tokitou at this point. Tokitou is strong, he single-handedly kill UM5 but this is UM 1. The vast different in strength is huge. He will force Tokitou to accept the blood. To become a demon, any open wound that was exposed to demon's blood will surely change the human into demon. I hope if Tokitou become a demon he will become more like Nezuko. Aaaaaa...I'm still grieving with Shinobu's death, now it's Tokitou.

Dex-chan lover
tbh, Breath user fight is seriously uninteresting.
It's just a sword clash, but given a cool name, with special effect.
It's rather bland.
Demon ability is cool tho.

Yes! Come on number one! No one has so mercy as you! They father! No as the demon hunter leader that manipulate a family to kill each other :( hope all the family can be same. And then our hero Tanjirou give then the last moment as the head of the Sun breach clan!

Dex-chan lover
"I am your father", lopping off an arm, and "I'm gonna make you into a tool for my master" all in the same chapter, all this guy needs is a breathing apparatus and he's Darth Vader lmao

I have a feeling that this guy uses the breath of the sun...
He looks very familiar

Users who are viewing this thread