Nice ass and under boobs
a5.png

Dex-chan lover
lol the person below me is very right guess we all noticed?

Damn nothing gets me going like the Gyaru thing but its too bad she never even had a chance .... I like Komi but this girl is also great.

Dex-chan lover
I'd pick Manbagi over Komi any day of the week, but this is one of those romantic comedy cliche manga (although to be fair it's not cliche in many other ways if not most) so Komi's going to win of course. I hope she gets somebody nice though. Can't expect something mass-market like this to go the "two girl" route.

How the hell is Tadano so desirable for average as his prrsonality trait... man life is unfair.

mhk

On one hand, Komi is hard to compete. On the other, Manbagi. Life is made of hard choices.

LMAO THAT LAST PAGEEE

rumiko-chan is so relatable tho, i used to be so excited for monday whenever i had a crush back in middle school lol

Dex-chan lover
Mediocre af guy doing mediocre af things, saying mediocre af words - top tier beauty falls for him because of these... Why don't we live in the world of anime?
Well, on the other hand there are a lot of downsides too, like non-stop cockblocking or unavoidable coincidental encounters with people you trying to avoid at all costs etc.

FUCKKKKKKK, Please..... Make me stop wanting Manbagi for Tadano. Please. I beg you. I don't want to cry when one ship sails but the other falls.

Users who are viewing this thread