Dex-chan lover
This is way too small. Regardless of the quality of the translation, you can't expect to just upload something in such a low quality and for people to not be justifiably confused. Please use raws as a base if possible next time. If it isn't possible, then don't translate it. I know that's harsh to say, but this isn't the early days of scanlating anymore, and people expect a significantly higher level of quality.

VIP
Transparent background with black text on dark mode MD: galaxybrain

Story is cute though. There goes the cloning r18 doujins.

The spanish one is appropriately sized so what in the world did you do in the process to make it so small and why? Do you have their permission?

Group Leader
I appreciate the attempt but the comments in here are gonna crucify you.

Contributor
good god have we regressed to the dark days of reading manga on 2.5inch cell phone displays

Dex-chan lover
@Srbindy

You should get an application such as Inkscape (which is free) and learn how to use it to do the text neatly. You can center, resize subtly, and so forth.

You should run your translations past a competent native-speaker of the target language. That way, you'll avoid such mistakes as “What envy, I cant grow anymore” for “How enviable! I can't grow any more!”

(Someone who cannot find three errors in “Woah! Lets seperate these two!” is not competent. Someone who argues that there aren't three errors, and does a monkey-dance about how supposedly anything that is common is fine, is worse than merely incompetent.)

@Oeconomist

Not gonna lie as a native english speaker when you said that I should be able to find 3 errors I panicked cause I could only find two lol. Then my brain stopped being useless. It's two spelling mistakes and the lack of an apostrophe, correct?

Supporter
yeah... I'm gonna skip this one and wait for a decently sized one, but thanks for trying.

Users who are viewing this thread