Ok to the people asking why it's small, 2 excuses, A.) it looked fine on pc, and B.) I didn't wanna resize it for fear of fucking up the ratio and making everything looked stretched out.

@Oeconomist Thanks for the program I'll look into it, probably won't end up using it again though unless it takes 10+ days for another chapter of something, as for the mistakes yeah I knew there'd be a few as I wasn't proofreading much and was running it through an "alright" translator, I did fix some much more, egregious mistakes though.

And as a final note, yeah I know its shit. It's badly translated, and made with google drawings for fucks sake, I did it primarily for the people who care less about the quality and would like to have a semi-decent scan before an actual good one comes out.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't even bother uploading shit like this. Wait for a real group to use real scans.

People need to quit trying to speedscan snipe and let the usual guys do their work. The HQ will be up very soon, TSHH is usually very quick on the draw to get a nice looking scanlation out to us.

Ngl, doing this and putting up a super low quality attempt at a scanlation just makes you look like a clown.

Dex-chan lover
You know, when scans like this come out it's usually for mangas that you really love but no one is working on them, and then people will come like a flood with criticism and insults and then you'll have like 30 or 40 comments and then another group finally comes saying "I WILL SAVETHIS MANGA FROM EVIL!" and Boom you have your manga picked hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironworks

Well, you could count the lack of an apostrophe as also a spelling mistake; but in any case, yes, you found the errors.

Thank you for uploading this. I have no issues with the quality as I can still read it perfectly well.

@AlexWingace I'm being accused of this a bit but since your the biggest asshole about it I'll give the pleasure of this question to you, what the hell is speedscanning and how is this a snipe? If I'm not mistaken a snipe in this context would be to steal the credit of translating from another group by just rushing to get it done right? Well if that was the case the fucking spanish version's been out for 10 days, I only made this because nobody else had and I wanted to at least give people SOME form to read it while waiting for a better version, I'm fully planning on removing this once a better scans on this site so tell me, how exactly does this make me look like a clown?

@Oeconomist hey now, there's really no need to bring up the descriptivism/prescriptivism debate, much less begin virtue signaling about it. it would be enough to simply teach the translator to follow an established convention for the sake of quality control (with some exceptions for translating dialects or other unique speech patterns, perhaps), and leave debates about whether the dictionary should change to match changes in the way language is commonly used to the experts. i understand that you're just trying to preempt those who would try to use that debate as an excuse for sloppy editing, but calling people monkeys for spelling "whoa" like "woah" could very easily be misinterpreted

The translation was not bad. It was not the best but I think that it was alright given the less than ideal conditions. Though if an English translations does come out would you please upload it as soon as possible. Thank you.

mud

It's not sniped if the chapter is over two weeks old and nothings been done on it. Slow groups are normally a week later.

The quality of this scan is extremely cringy. I seriously couldn't finish it because the text was overlapping the bubbles all the time. I use fit to container so I didn't notice the size issue, but it explains why it's kind of blurry. This is why speed scans are a bad idea. Honestly I've never seen a speed scan like this before.

Dex-chan lover
@furopoi

I didn't call people monkeys for writing “woah” for “whoa”; I said that defending such a practice as proper were monkey-dancing. Don't wale on straw-men.

Dex-chan lover
@Srbindy

For ordinary bitmapped graphics, just use the GIMP (also free). Inkscape is for vector graphics. But Inkscape is a over-all better tool for dropping text into an image than is the GIMP.

You can import a .PNG, .JPG, or .GIF into Inkscape, position and scale the text, then export the whole business as a .PNG. (If you want to convert the .PNG to a .JPG, then the GIMP is amongst many tools that can do that.)

Fed-Kun's army
Gonna wait for something I don't have to squint to read, but the chapter already looks good

Users who are viewing this thread