Fed-Kun's army
wow rrly tarting to like the first moon^^ unlike ALOT of other baddies in mangas he doesnt bullshit around and gets to the point

well the brother theory in the comments from last time is pretty much confirmed now!

Dex-chan lover
imma call it

That this UM1 is the original breath of sun dude's brother that betrayed their team either from jealousy or

Their team got killed especially his brother getting mauled protecting him then got his memory altered just like akaza where hakuji was so sad(depressed) and give up on humanity and muzan's blood change his mind set entirely

Sorry but no. No matter how sorrowful you make the story of the wind pillar, I still won't forgive him for stabbing Nezuko.

Dex-chan lover
ye, whatever the case is with UM1's past I wonder if it'll be something sympathetic like UM3.

Also
GENYAAAAA
my boi out here cut into pieces but he don't let that stop him, he still breathing
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Sword is controlling Kokushibou. Kokushibou is Sunbros little brother. Or elder maybe.

Dex-chan lover
kinda reminded me of danzous arm reveal with all the sharingans on his arm

UM1 was already creepy enough with the 6 eyes

all those eyes remind me of hishigi from samurai deeper kyo

Dex-chan lover
Please no more deaths, I can't take it. I got a feeling a few more pillars could die here. The Tragedy tag is really representing itself these recent chapters. D:

Users who are viewing this thread