Dex-chan lover
That was a Bro speech there. "WHY!? You weren't suppose to be here. You were suppose to get married, have kids, be a geezer. Instead, your here, bleeding on the ground. Stupid bro!"

Dex-chan lover
♪ I am the eyes in the sword, looking at youuuuu, i can read your mind ♫
♫ I am the maker of rules, dealing with fools, I can cheat you blind ♪

Dex-chan lover
Indeed a disgusting blade....
Its like he took danzo’s arm and made it a sword

Fed-Kun's army
I mean if seeing the seethrough world is enough to count as a huge power-up, could adding more eyes make it that more effective?

Double-page supporter
Sanemiiiii

Damn I knew he felt like that about his bro joining the demon corps, but he finally said it. This chapter had me hyped!

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, Eye Dude is ruthless. Can't wait to see the carnage, followed by a really sad backstory!

Group Leader
Sanemi finally calling Genya little brother and Genya finally calling his bro Nii-chan again instead of Aniki....

my heart is in danger

Dex-chan lover
@MoonlightwolfchanX

I don't think anyone from the tanjirou's generation will die. Well, with genya cut up I think this means all of them are out of the battle for now anyways so until they face off against muzan they should be fine. I just hope nezuko remains safe and isn't sacrificed somehow by the end of this series. I was devastated when I thought she was gonna die from sunlight back at the blacksmith village.

I think the main worry now outside of UM1 battle is where is upper moon 5's replacement? 6 and 4 were replaced but UM 5's replacement has yet to be revealed right? He/she is going to probably throw quite a curveball into the coming battle.

Dex-chan lover
If Nezuko actually does die I'd be heartbroken. You bring up a good point with UM5 still lurking around. Maybe UM5 is with Muzan atm incase anyone gets close to him?

Users who are viewing this thread