I writin' this review while I jsut only read 25 chapters but keep in mind I just wanted to promote the good stuff bro'.

So do you wanna' read a good comic about a badass main hero who also unique and funny?
Then this is your manga! meet Immortal Tatsu the ex-yakuza who will make you laugh.

Long story short this is a really fuuny story about an ex-yakuza whose livin' his everyday live now as a full time husband in his unique way.

As far as I see every chapter is a little story ( you know 1 chapter=1 episode kinda way )

You will enjoy it. Guaranteed.

10/10 (funny, good art style, likeable characters)

Would recommend for everyone.

Fed-Kun's army
Immortal Tatsu can make even creating bubble tea seem like something straight out of Breaking Bad.

God, this was a good chapter.

My neighbourhood just opened up a bubble milk tea shop. It's ridiculous how no matter where I go there's someone holding a bubble milk tea. It's not even that good compared to other bubble milk tea shop.

A chapter about bubble tea. Didn't forget to mention dem balls hitting the back of your throat.

Not dissapointed. (It will only hit the back of your throat when you're out of liquid though, so sadly only 9/10)

Dex-chan lover
white pearls is where it's at, my lads/lasses/lackies, fuck black pearls, that shit is chewier than my nan's behind

Power Uploader
And nobody says how 1st panel on page 2 is a reference to a scene from Tarantino's "Resorvoir Dogs"? Wowies.

The last page feels like a garfield minus garfield strip. Makes you realize that without Tatsu, Miku would be living a lonely otaku salaryman (salarywoman?) life :(

Isekai protagonist material?

Users who are viewing this thread