Dex-chan lover
Any chapter with the Komi family present is never not amazing.

Dex-chan lover
@anki09 "Tadano" cuz he's the husband, but you can imagine if the child is female her appearance is her mother splitting image with little flower (flower ? cowlick ? eh whatever you want to call it) on her head, with her father personality.

Dex-chan lover
Mom, i know it must be kinda hard living surrounded by people who doesnt know/need to communicate, but if you are FOREVER 17 you cant turn 18!!!
OwhnZKa.jpg

And poor #36, only Tadano is average enough to be able to remember his name.

@anki09: i think you missed the joke...
@cybik: yeah, why...
ym6bG0H.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Chadano and Komi are OTP and end game, but after thinking about it; I don’t think I want Manbagi to be single after knowing it’s one sided. The only guy I can think of is Katai since she’s the girl (or person besides Chadano) he seems comfortable with.
Oh once they realize Tadano has eyes for someone else, the young maiden will go into the arms of Manbagi. Yes, katai the muscle maiden

Dex-chan lover
I wanna weaponize Komi’s cuteness in this chapter just to see how powerful it is.

Poor Shinkuhadokenkuro-kun, I know how it feels when people can’t get your name right.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Tadano can instantly understand Shousuke and how done he is with the "uninvited guests"

Also page 15 Hitomi's face is awesome

Contributor
So last page, request for a grandchild or invite to Mother/Daughter/Boyfriend NTR?

I was reading this chapter while listening to Walter Jackson's Love Woke Me Up This Morning. It gives it a certain flavor, especially that credits page.

@DragonTiger "Manbagi cannot win."
and
@rei893 "TadaxKomi moment, Sorry Manbagi"
and
@Kachidoki "Lol the all of the 'triangles' on one table"
and
@Nihilist1 "Oh god, the mom has joined the ship. I am sorry manbagi but yours were sunk today."

@Yuu-phoria "Mom is the GOAT. The Mom has officially joined the ship, Manbagi has no chance now."

There was only a poorly executed forced triangle, once the manga was named after main female MC, any other option was off the table.

@Isle_Cartographer "The only Tadano Jr. you will being seeing is the one produced by Rumiko. Fight me if you dare."

The war is lost son...but a Tandano "Snow" would be a great ending.

@derpdederp "Pssh manbagi and Komi are best friends and best friends share everything. Also dammit tadano how are you such a chadano"

Not quite, but for Tadano if they shared him it would be them forcing the share on him, he's too dense otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread