Dex-chan lover
taog2YX.png

Fed-Kun's army
I love this series, like a looooot, I really do. And I hope Tadano and Komi ends together, but... Man, I feel sorry for Manbagi, I can't (and actually don't want to) see things ending well for her, and she doesn't deserve what's to come

Tadano's sister is actually the worst character. I'm sorry, Yandere, I'm sorry for all the cruel words

Dex-chan lover
I don't have much more time left in this world. I'm grateful I got to read Komi's Mom say 69 before my time cane though.

Dex-chan lover
Komi-mom found the fountain of youth, she will live forever.

Page 16:
hnnnnng.jpg

Nothing against this boy ( i won't try to write his name ) but he sure has some over the top delusions, the guy thinks those girls like him and now thinks Tadano approves him, he really should look carefully to people before making assumptions.

Fed-Kun's army
The mother is a witch, this chapter confirms it. She excites and then feeds off the youth of her children's friends to maintain her youthful appearance.

Double-page supporter
AAAA BEST CHAPTER IN A WHILE HAHA

i was kinda glad najimi didn't show up because it would be too chaotic with them around but i forgot hitomi is just as dangerous - her face as she figures things out lmao 🤣

Dex-chan lover
when i am free from najimi the anoying sister shows up huh

Dex-chan lover
Tadano's sister when she said "oh" made me feel bad for Manbagi, but I totally forgot about it once I arrived to page 16.

Users who are viewing this thread