Double-page supporter
Poor Manbagi just can't complete.

Gotta use her secret weapon (boobs)

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1:
So last page, request for a grandchild or invite to Mother/Daughter/Boyfriend NTR?
You do know that NTR is literally "stealing someone from an established couple" (i.e. cuckoldry), right? A threesome by definition cannot involve NTR unless it eventually has the "outsider" break the original couple by monopolizing one partner.

Group Leader
And just when I started to think that maybe Manbagi was best girl

BOOOOM
M16.png
Yep, I'm back on the right ship!

Chadano got another one for his harem ∞kun

Also

@MarqFJA87
Did you know shouko father is still alive? So its still can be a NTR if chadano get that milf

Fed-Kun's army
"I want to see Tadano Jr." - haha, nice one.
Komi's mom was a riot. But I don't know how she can stand it to be with all these silent people. Well, I guess at least nobody talks back. Although they might just ignore here (at their peril, I'm sure).

@anki09 - nice one

Group Leader
@MarqFJA87 I meant that Komi's mom wants to see Tadano's Tadano Jr., and she asked that in front of Komi-san knowing that her daughter liked him. That is the beginning of NTR.

Dex-chan lover
@Kumakamikaze: Only if it results in her abandoning her husband, or deceive him into believing that she loves him. Otherwise, it's just cheating (yes, it's a different thing from NTR).

@HDMI1: Only potentially. It could result in a three-way arrangement instead, where Shouko tolerates her mom because she knows there's no danger of Tadano being taken away from her but she clearly prefers being his one and only.

Users who are viewing this thread