Anyway I HATE him very much. I do want both him and that red headed s//t to go to hell after being drowned in a sea of sh/t but I know that can't really happen, SO instead I hope FL never falls for him but he does/feels irritated by her but she's untouchable...

Cue a sigh. That concubine needs to die though. At all costs. I feel sick watching him with that girl. Both of them make me sick

Yeah don't much like the guy either why can't he just marry the girl he likes even tho it's very likely shes scum. I'm betting in the original timeline he married the sister because she looked like his mistress.

Is she gonna kill the emperor and be queen, pls let that happen

Also the emperor looks like an old fogey

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I said this last chapter but I'm saying it now... If she falls in love with the prince then I'm out/if he plays with her as if he loves her etc

@sleeplessnk45 +1

Yes girl! Never fall in love with the emperor! He doesn't deserve you! Make him suffer by falling in love with you instead!

I was wondering why she'd even want to be picked but then again it does guarantee that he won't go for her sister so maybe that's why.

Group Leader
this is interesting. i hope to read more, pls. plssss. release more T^T

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no fuck that guy. I can already see he is the ML. I'm out. I mean unless she plans on killing him and taking over the throne, that would be pretty rad and I would read it.

I know the story is going to try to blame everything on Rosemond, but the emperor wasn’t faultless. He was responsible for actually giving those orders to murder everybody so... hope he’s not the male lead. :/

Fed-Kun's army
Why does she want to be the empress tho? She's already succeeded in keeping the sister out of the palace. If she becomes empress what's stopping the concubine from accusing her of the same thing she accused her sister? It'd be better for 1 of the other women to win the empress title, that way MC can just go home and her family would be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread