I'm not liking the Iino so harsh to him when she doesn't know he's supporting her way more back if she counts this as helping him.

Aggregator gang
Tsubame senpai is a thot that Ishigami would die for. Literally. Iino made him dodge that bullet pretty hard. Our boy just want a serious relationship not a one night stand.

Dex-chan lover
Oh ishigami you really are too kind. Yeah no way Senpai, no blushy faces is gonna convince me you deserve the harem king

Dex-chan lover
After the 1v1 of pres and kaguya now we have battle royale of iino and tsubame (maybe even more) over ishigami!!! This manga never ceased to amuse me

Eh I'll give Senpai another chance, because she was doing something she thought was special rather than just some thoughtless sex. If Iino hadn't been so heartless towards him I'd have jumped ship towards her but goddamn, the dude just got rejected and you're fucking mocking him for not thotting it up and how he's a terrible person for hurting her? Fucking learn to read the room. Good job saving him from dying but he didn't say jack shit to you and you treated him like garbage when he was depressed and just wanted to go home, wouldn't have needed to break your arm to keep him alive if you had just fucking shown any sign that his feelings mattered. Senpai rejected him first, giving him shit for not sleeping with her right after that is just fucking low.

Users who are viewing this thread