Group Leader
@Derael Yeah. Also, Iino making Ishigami do things for her is actually good. Ishigami clearly feels guilty about hurting Iino (otherwise he wouldn't do it). By making him do things for her, Iino lets Ishigami essentially pay back his debt that he imagined and free's up the burden of Ishigami thinking he truly owes Iino anything.

alright, fuck it. idc who he ends up with anymore just please don't let it be iino

Dex-chan lover
I like the Iino ship for one, but i'm sort of lost on how this event lead to Iino blushing in the Nagisa chapter a while back?? I feel like there's something missing...

Fed-Kun's army
oh, tsubame's expressions in this chapter reminded me alot of kaguya's

as for the credits page 😆
latest volumes of oregairu are pretty drama intense too, but the basis for the drama is pretty nonsensical to me

Double-page supporter
Iino slowly realizing she's an S.

also yay! Maki-chan!

Gawd I relate so much to Chika right now. I loooove bubble tea, but I know it's so bad for me

Fed-Kun's army
@thofheinz

She messed up, did something that obviously hurt him, and at the end of their short conversation he's the one saying he wants to become someone worthy of her affection.

That's why she's telling him he's "too kind". Ironically, it's pretty similar to what Iino told him last chapter, although expressed in wildly different terms.

Humorously, this is why I like Tsubame - once she thought about it, she was perceptive enough to realize how badly she'd managed to hurt him, owned up to it, and apologized. It became very clear that basically saying "I don't want a relationship with you, but I'll give you a pity fuck anyway" (or something Ishigami would interpret on those lines) was potentially the most damaging thing she could have said after his confession, given how Ishigami works.

Also, Iino interrupting them right before things potentially got even more awkward is one of the things I like about her. (There's no way Iino wasn't listening in on that conversation. Her timing was too perfect.)

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami did it completely wrong: Asking a girl to go out with him when she is ready for a one night stand?? LOL
You just reply the wish and care about the going out part later. If she got no feelings then, that's life.

@EaterOfBooks
Nah bro, Ishigami messed up as well, if not more.

Users who are viewing this thread