67% Inertia - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Hangover

Aggregator gang
Lol, getting mad while translating an explicitly sexy comedy manga.

Double-page supporter
Goodguy Itou taking the high road. While staying and watching might not be illegal, cuz alcohol and consent (at least in the US) is a messy gray area, due to varying degrees of drunkenness, it's only polite and proper to excuse yourself in that specific kind of situation. Stay classy!

Dex-chan lover
So, being aware of exactly how this chapter was going to go, the translator still felt the need to complain in that note at the start? I'm afraid I'll never understand some people.

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro The author is a woman, too... The subtext the translator read and complained about clearly wasn't what was meant there.

Aggregator gang
"we love girls"

(trans. note) I have to say this is a really misogynistic, terrible thing to say

also: MISSED ORGY ENDING LULW

MD@Home
LOL wow... Itou is a true gentleman... dang... gotta say that I think most guys would've done what Nishida wanted to do, me included... big oof... but that's just how guys be I think... though anything further than having a look is a def no no ofc

@epicgamer23 "We love drunk girls"

FTFY
I think the translator's note is pointing out the connotation of getting girls drunk to take advantage of them. In other words, they don't like drunk girls, they like girls that are easy to take advantage of.

Aggregator gang
They really could do a very decent orgy in that small room... ;/ Such a waste... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread