Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm curious what the power creep is going to be for this manga. Especially since Kengan Asura was so amazing at consistency and setting bars for people. I'd hate to have a manga where some strong dudes get Worfed like every other manga instead of the uniqueness that was KA.

Double-page supporter
I don't think there's going to be power creep. More like they're now dealing with a wider range of people. We know that Worm helped create Agito, for instance, maybe the Sixth Fang was another attempt.

Dex-chan lover
Ryuki is Ohma, his death was faked by that crazy doctor and some party is using brainwiped Ohma for some purpose.

Dex-chan lover
All I'm hoping is that they don't do the Veterans from Kenga Asura dirty. It would be a shame if they got worfed just so the new baddies look better.

He get 8 fighters. But two fighers left. If Rihito join them. Yamashita will Ohma join us. But he died. Yamashita very very sad.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't blame the Fang for not remembering Himuro's "lose before the tournament even starts" ass
Guy is such a minor character

kuro0102
i know, i was just about to ask the same thing, what the hell happend, did he die, was the other guy just better, did he ALSO turn traitor???

Dex-chan lover
@Ettelblack
Keep in mind dude, that last tournament arc was to decide who was the strongest Kengan Fighter
Not the strongest in the world. Earth is a big place and that means a larger pool of fighters

@OniBarubary
@Sigilbreaker26
I think we're good, the author has a handle on how to portray and execute fights
Remember Gaolong was so tough that the Fang STILL couldn't out box him
Hell, the Fang was the "final boss" character and still got beat by someone who wasn't the MC
The protagonist of the last series FAILED to reach his goal and died
People thought the Ghost was gonna crush that novel guy. Look what happened
This writer LIVES for fucking with expectations

Pg. 16: "Haha, everything is going so well! If only Ohma was here!

"Oh, I made myself sad..."

Funny how quickly our emotional states can do a 180.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so... if Ryuki's glasses are broken, then that means something happened before it cut to the scene. This leads me to believe he was defending himself against the seemingly unassuming guy.

Fed-Kun's army
oof the glasses
yea no that guys gonna die us legally blind cant see well

Users who are viewing this thread