Group Leader
Ok, the story in the story is already dumb. The loveless couple who cares nothing for their son kidnaps the princess of a neighboring country even if it may start a war between them.

Dex-chan lover
Wait why was he executed? what did he do? It says he accomplished everything he wanted but was unable to gain her affection, so he was executed...I dont get it. Isn't he the only son of a Duke, you cant just execute the son of a Duke

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what?
There was text in foreign language that nobody can read for several years and apparently it was from neighboring country? Even if it was most closed, backwater country, somebody would realize with language it is in a couple of days. Also, of course you need to kidnap the royalty. How they even survive that and why?

Don't even mention the execution part. Ohhh I don't love you, I will heal you but after that off with your head! Also, wasn't he blind because of the curse?

Either the translator missed some points or author really did not think that much about the plot.

Just random thought I really laughed at the beginning with all of this names and plot. It just remind me of one of this cheap cheesy Latino American TV dramas from 80s and 90s.

Fed-Kun's army
ALEJANDRO...!!! ROSALINNA!!! DIEGO!!!
DULCE MARIAA!! TIDAK SEMUDAH ITU FERGUSSO!!!
author for sure love telenovela xD

jak

Contributor
@JWChibi

I wouldn't be surprised that the rejection and betrayal of that girl caused him to go off the deep end.

I've been reading the novel and he was not this young. And I don't want to sound ungrateful but I kinda like the promo webtoon's art style more but oh well~~

@JWChibi @anonymus
Also if I remember correctly he got hanged because
he caused a rebellion on the day of Elenora and Diego's wedding. Diego anticipated that Leandro would do this and suppressed him then got him hanged.

@AngryFerret
About him being blind the webtoon kinda skipped on a lot of parts but he wasn't completely blind, it's just that everything was really dark.

Some novel spoilers:
He appeared young in the novel because he was malnourished and the curse prevented him to grow properly. But once curse is lifted his body will grow to that of his age.

Dex-chan lover
that's one shitty novel there 🤣 that author would have been flamed for sure in reality 😏

Users who are viewing this thread