@Ibri
The same here, Loyd stupidness is beyond bearable and forced that is not even funny anymore.
If this is not the end, I'm dropping it anyway.

I'm hoping maybe a small timeskip where the hero matures a little and learns he's more powerful than the people around him? But yeah, feels like a good stopping point.

Dex-chan lover
@xiaoyueyue I'm sure they will do some academy before a time skip, besides lloyd is so cute. Though he looks 50/50 like perfect 50/50 imo. If he were real and legal, I could see many guys wanting to fuck him along with women...
looks like he is still the same age in teh raws which is like chapter 20

Aggregator gang
This chapter would genuinely have made made a good ending to the manga. It's sweet and gives closure to all the stuff that happened.

Can't really imagine what would happen in volume 3.
That was a nice ending after all that misunderstanding, but I could see the author might churn up more chapter seeing the good reception.

@victorsant also dropping this. Great stopping point for it too. It would just be way to stupid for nobody to stop and make Lloyd understand his place in the world after this. He's a walking fucking nuke.

Double-page supporter
I feel like this could just end here tho.
Any more misunderstandings and self-deprecation is just going to be too annoying.

Wow, I know there's another volume and all, but this is a good place to end. Like, really good.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the Mayor's goal - I condemn it for degeneracy, but I understand it.

Dex-chan lover
Binged all of it and it was a fun read. Honestly even there is more content in the raws this is a pretty good ending point all in all

Wow, this manga really pissed me off. I don't think I want to read any more.

Dex-chan lover
Although this manga doesn't take itself seriously most of the time. It has some moments that feel meaningful. The famine PTSD, The agony of not being able to interact with people or not wanting to ruin your family reputation. are just things that actually redeem the manga a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread