good chapter to end the manga...
as usual, updates wont be fast since japanese manga gets translated once a month or a week because raw content is not enough.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was horrible...
The story is just awfully written up to that point ! This is just bad "comedy" if it can even be called that way.
=> I felt more uncomfortable than entertained while reading this.
And yet, this is getting an anime ? You're not going to get much income from that crap.
But this is not the end ! this story has 36 chapters from what I've seen in the raws. Did it get better ? No idea, and honestly, I couldn't care less.

Dex-chan lover
is this end or not? the chapter last panel clearly had "owari" written there

since this has an anime.... is it 6 episodes lol (myanimelist hasn't updated number of episodes so idk). Well since there's a 3rd volume, I wonder what we'll see next.

Group Leader
Quite good if you're looking for something light. Seems like a good stopping point, I wonder where will the anime end and how will it pad into 10 or so episodes if they're only adapting these two volumes.

@Keinritt considering that the first episode adapted 3 chapters already i doubt they will end in the second volume... even for a seasonal anime (13 episodes) this would mean 6 chapters of the manga for 12 episodes... the math doesnt work... In the rate of the first episode, they will reach the chapter 9 by episode 3 or 4

Aggregator gang
Saw the first two episodes of the animated series and I was somewhat curious.
Came here to check if there was a manga, but I'm not going to lie... By the time I reached this (so far) final chapter 9 I was already tired to the point of exhaustion of every single recurring gag in the series.

I don't think I even care anymore about getting more of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Keinritt @LordSui In the first place, this appears to be the manga adaptation of a novel series, so, if the latest chapter of this is 37 as someone said in between you too, I can only imagine the novel is quite a ways along past this itself, and that would be what the anime is working off of as well. So, they should have plenty to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread