Dex-chan lover
A bad translation still better than no translation tbf.

Group Leader
@Doenyon
No it won't.
The whole concept of "sniping" and complaining about "sniping" is stupid in the first place.
Mangadex is a place that lets groups upload content. if two groups choose to race to upload the same content (however stupid that may be, when there are plenty of other manga out there), it's their choice and mangadex has no say in the matter.

This.. this was some horrible TL, appreciate the effort but looks like I'll be putting this on hold until its actually readable

Thanks for translating.

There was a chp 12 translation a couple of days ago that was deleted , it was a kind of bad one too , and i can see some exact copies of some pages from this release to the deleted one . any idea ? Amr

Edit: for example , same arabic numbers 99,98 and same Waiter word

Not sure it can be considered sniping when the group that's "translating" takes a month to translate each chapter.

I'd understand if it was a monthly release and we were waiting on the author, but there's just no reason to not at least make it weekly.

Supporter
Thanks for the translation, but can you please read it and correct it a little?

I know I ask for something will I can't do it (don't each the perks needed...), but the text is really strange (for exemple, some "This Brother Are..." or "9⋀" are really disturbing...)

Fed-Kun's army
I dont get "snipping" thing, you cant steal something that is already stolen in the first place right? :x but that doesnt change the fact that this isnt a good translation. Appreciate the effort, but i rather wait.

omfg u fkn cawksucking trash, ruskie translated so many chapters and u lazy arses cant be bothered, fk u all and FK MODS

What the hell? Did you guys, like, not go over it even once with a native English speaker? Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to read a new chapter of this series, but it’s pretty garbage. I can’t wait till Psycho Play comes out with a new chapter! At least then I’ll be able to understand it and I won’t need to worry about what the “African Sky” even means when he’s a Korean and never been to Africa (that I’m aware of) lmfao

Dex-chan lover
The translation for this chapter is pretty difficult to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread