Dex-chan lover
Why do bad guys always have to look and act evil? cant they like pretend not to in public?

Dex-chan lover
So this ex-fang surely looks like someone who acts based on his wishes/desires.

Hope he gets wrecked by agito. And stay away from kazzy, dude

Fed-Kun's army
How can he look so weak?
Isn't he supposed to be Agito replacement?
Guess the bodyguard that want to replace Agito are all the scrub who doesn't know how strong is the previous Fang, those who know don't think they deserve it.

Dex-chan lover
If I was your average billionaire company president who wants to watch fighters fight one another in bloody combat, Purgatory sure does look more appealing than the Kengan Association.

Double-page supporter
Aye million thanks for the chapter as always HnG!

Great to see ex-fang's appearance! Well not his looks kinda appearance well you get what I mean.

It's amazing how purgatory remains 'underground' with tournaments of large scale like what weekly? monthly? It's really huge though

Dex-chan lover
i guess the glassed announcer is a parody of a real famous idol or something in japan . i dont know his name , but he usually goes with 2 other guys who look like this , in the 2nd panel :

1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
he's like that 'biggest pirate in the east blue' the don something when luffy recruited sanji.

@RWorld where is that?
and also, either your country copycat-ed purgatory(ey, your president might be a viewer.who knows? xD) or purgatory copycat-ed yours. because i don't see mountain xD

Users who are viewing this thread