7-Nin no Nemuri Hime - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Mouth to Mouth Respiration

Dex-chan lover
since the fish is the "lord of the lake" then his daughters would be princesses, therefore alec also needs to kiss that fish's daughters to break the curse. I rest my case.

Double-page supporter
what's STOPPING them from seeing a gigantic fucking dragon corpse as well as the environmental damage it caused?
also, they KNOW he woke them up and that he DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.
and why go through all the trouble of gaining their trust and risk failure anyway if you can just kidnap them while they're unconscious, lift the curse afterwards and use them as political bargaining chips?
none of this makes any sense and is way too risky as well as ignorant and stupid.
also, most of them distrusted him before going through a lot of unnecessary drama (the exact thing i complained about) which finally made SOME of them trust him.

even if they're not bothered about the kisses itself, all these shenanigans were unnecessary for the most part. they know they were asleep, they could easily check if he's actually killed a dragon and they know he could've kidnapped them or done worse.
and yes, seeing how the mc's father behaved, you could immediately tell he had conquest in mind (maybe even mentioned it - i forgot). so while the girls may be inherently wary of the neighboring kingdom's forces, all of the above things (especially allowing them to go free instead of kidnapping them) make no sense whatsoever if he wanted to harm them or even if he was indifferent to them. instead they showed that he genuinely wanted to help them.

but it's a shonen manga, which usually has a lot more bloated drama than its shojo counterpart, so i shouldn't be surprised.
Your comments are unnecessary drama. It just sounds like your personal "what if' opinions. It's not even that deep. Being suspicious shouldn't even be unjustified. Let's say it went the way you said. What's stopping one from suspecting it was all planned?

Dex-chan lover
Your comments are unnecessary drama. It just sounds like your personal "what if' opinions. It's not even that deep. Being suspicious shouldn't even be unjustified. Let's say it went the way you said. What's stopping one from suspecting it was all planned?
sure, it's fucking "planned" to put a gigantic ass dragon corpse there lol
if the kingdom's army had the capacities to reliably bring the dragon down, then they could've just conquered the territory in the first place without the need to awaken and deceive anyone. they just send the prince there expecting he wouldn't return anyway.

Double-page supporter
sure, it's fucking "planned" to put a gigantic ass dragon corpse there lol
if the kingdom's army had the capacities to reliably bring the dragon down, then they could've just conquered the territory in the first place without the need to awaken and deceive anyone. they just send the prince there expecting he wouldn't return anyway.
That's like saying "what's the point of international political ties or tension when one nation can just use a nuke"

Dex-chan lover
That's like saying "what's the point of international political ties or tension when one nation can just use a nuke"
they're fucking ASLEEP and helpless. don't waste my time with your bullshit months later, willya?

Double-page supporter
they're fucking ASLEEP and helpless. don't waste my time with your bullshit months later, willya?
Considering the people who have replied, who are you to talk about wasting time when you've wasted more people's time. Talk about lack of foresight for your points smh. If they're so capable, why haven't they already done it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread