7-Nin no Nemuri Hime - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Making up with Charlotte

MD@Home
The neck in panel 1 of page 12 is... creepy...

ie8z6e.png

Dex-chan lover
Girl got asked one question and then trauma dumped

Aggregator gang
I thought she was just naturally wary and felt responsible for her sibling's safety, but it turns out to be a complex she has lol.

Not sure if I like this direction cause having one of them be the rational one seemed like a good idea, given how most of the gals are already fond of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
I somehow hate her even more

I can see how the king got 7 daughters though! I don't swing that way but Meow

tumblr-og4a96r-Z7-I1u3vl1vo1-500.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Loved this chapter! The tsundere girl is often played like her hostility is supposed to be cute and/or funny for quite a while before she's given any explanatory backstory (if she ever is). It's nice, therefore, to see Lotte established early on with both understandable emotional motives and enough self-awareness to realize that her hostility is self-destructive.

Of course, "you kissed me last," is a silly excuse for her behavior, and if this manga were even slightly serious, I might object. Fortunately Seven Sleeping Beauties is as as about as fluffy as heroic fantasy gets, and in that context, I find Lotte's prickliness endearing. Especially so given her character: a pampered, sheltered princess, neither a child nor yet an adult.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
B****.... He literally fought a dragon for you and saved your siblings and helped save your kingdom.....

You still owe him.... And he could have f***** you up woah while you were still asleep....

So he more than earned your trust....

And while having some doubt is okay.... That is not the same as getting a b**** pass....

You could doubt someone will still being nice and grateful towards them...

You could doubt him a little bit while also giving him respect and letting him know that you are grateful for all that he has done
Okay, devil's advocate here (been a while since the last time)

See, here's the thing: we know that for sure, they don't.

All they have is his word for it, a strange guy from a hostile nation; not to mention that he DID steal a kiss from every single one of them whilst they were unconscious, something that we know was in order to wake them up from the curse, but (once again) they don't know that for sure. All they know is that he took advantage of ALL of them while they were in their most vulnerable while claiming that it was to lift the curse that may even have been lifted by something else.

You need to remember that what the readers know is never the same as what the characters know.

Was she far to harsh and hostile? Yeah, it kinda went a bit too far. Was it unwarranted? Not completely; we have seen that her sisters all go by the beat of their own drum and get easily lost in their own fantasies and/or hobbies, hell the hatless Dokibird changed her mind just by pointing out he needed to eat too, so as far as she knows she has to be the mindful one, the responsible and the harsh one.

So yeah, give her some leeway here.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, devil's advocate here (been a while since the last time)

See, here's the thing: we know that for sure, they don't.

All they have is his word for it, a strange guy from a hostile nation; not to mention that he DID steal a kiss from every single one of them whilst they were unconscious, something that we know was in order to wake them up from the curse, but (once again) they don't know that for sure. All they know is that he took advantage of ALL of them while they were in their most vulnerable while claiming that it was to lift the curse that may even have been lifted by something else.

You need to remember that what the readers know is never the same as what the characters know.

Was she far to harsh and hostile? Yeah, it kinda went a bit too far. Was it unwarranted? Not completely; we have seen that her sisters all go by the beat of their own drum and get easily lost in their own fantasies and/or hobbies, hell the hatless Dokibird changed her mind just by pointing out he needed to eat too, so as far as she knows she has to be the mindful one, the responsible and the harsh one.

So yeah, give her some leeway here.
I'm not saying they can't be suspicious and guarded.... THAT is fine.

But dude still fought a dragon for them and did save them.

And that kiss is closer to CPR.

Being suspicious and guarded is not the same as being outright hostile and acting like the guy that saved you needs your forgiveness are 2 completely different things...

He doesn't owe them an apology or need their forgiveness.... he is their savior and benefactor and the savior of their family and the one who gave them a chance to save their kingdom....

But this level of hostility and the fact that the MC has to earn forgiveness for saving them and their family is just pure toxic.

Users who are viewing this thread