7-Nin no Nemuri Hime - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Determination

Supporter
"I want to give up some of my personal comfort and freedoms to save a kingdom of people."
"My Mom sacrificed herself to save a kingdom and it worked, but I'm sad. Let's put the kingdom on hold and make sure our mental health is in order."
"OK"

Dex-chan lover
Nah the scanlator team cooking with these recent chapters. Tracking down the uploaded chapters' time, they usually has at least a week, or half a month distance between each chapter. But the last 3 chapters are uploaded in the span of a week.

They spared us. They know we're not gonna like the sex cliffhanger twice only for them ended up not doing it. God bless you guys, Shadow Sama scans and Animated Glitch scans. We owe you guys a lot :salute::clap:

Dex-chan lover
"I want to give up some of my personal comfort and freedoms to save a kingdom of people."
"My Mom sacrificed herself to save a kingdom and it worked, but I'm sad. Let's put the kingdom on hold and make sure our mental health is in order."
"OK"
Yeah I try to give these sorts of things the benefit of the doubt but this is just dumb and selfish. Wonder how many kids lost their mothers due to the famine, and how many more would have if she hadn't done that.

Dex-chan lover
Nah the scanlator team cooking with these recent chapters. Tracking down the uploaded chapters' time, they usually has at least a week, or half a month distance between each chapter. But the last 3 chapters are uploaded in the span of a week.

They spared us. They know we're not gonna like the sex cliffhanger twice only for them ended up not doing it. God bless you guys, Shadow Sama scans and Animated Glitch scans. We owe you guys a lot :salute::clap:
literal saints ik right ? :chad:

Dex-chan lover
Well, while I understand his point... he is quite the hypocrite here. Royalty and nobility almost always married for political reasons. There is no freedom to gain, because there was no freedom to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I try to give these sorts of things the benefit of the doubt but this is just dumb and selfish. Wonder how many kids lost their mothers due to the famine, and how many more would have if she hadn't done that.
This will be long so skip over if you want~
I agree with your sentiment.

I understand wanting us to not think MC-kun is a shitty but writers in Manga often used the "tragic past to explain motivation" to basically make others pity him.
I want to sympathize with him, not pity. He's basically a worst version of Capt. America from Infinitiy War (hear me out); although Cap risked things by not destroying the stone sooner, there was plausibility that he and the rest of his team Could Have beaten Thanos without killing Vision.
Here, the MC is gambling with other people's lives, and there's little to no evidence if he the others can rescue the others thru other means. The solution is presented to them, and he's just gonna discount the courage others have.
He says he couldn't do a thing for his mom. Ok, I get it. But you could try to be a man (not a boy) for this woman who has resolved herself. You can still give him the same backstory too, but use it to motivate him rather than use it to hinder him.
Thxs for the translations and I hope the Manga release is uncensored~

Dex-chan lover
Yea this is what I was afraid of.. some terribly thin excuse to not do it. Comparing his mom (supposedly) sacrificing herself to save the kingdom to doing the deed is kinda insulting to Flora to be honest. I’m glad they’re not going enough with it but wish the author could have come up with a better reason.

Users who are viewing this thread