7 Seeds - Vol. 35 Ch. 177 - Final Chapter 2 [Into the New World]

Supporter
@Indigo we can only wish for continuation. With how popular Dr. Stone is there should be some chance. ..right?

Double-page supporter
@pesimus

both are after end of world or something
Dr. Stone is ecchi? shounen and 7 Seeds is shoujo art

@exxp
oh you mean, the apocalyptic theme being popular now
I don't think it will really affect the possibility of continuation
also 7 seeds anime being not perceived well doesn't help too

Dex-chan lover
give me 5 kaname, wait ant *chase after the hand"

@Zael 0 chance of this having a continuation, it was complete 2 years ago, and there hasn't been any mention about it.

why good things have to end..
i got too emotional reading this chapter
this manga is a masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmmph I don't want this series to end. ;-; I've been following this for a decade!! There's so much potential for additional arcs and I'm really attached to a lot of the characters.
Honestly though I'm happy to be able to see this series through to the end. And although it might not have a sequel, Tamura is still working on manga, and her latest series, Toraji, is really good.

Aaaaah this is ending soon :((((

I hope they continue Mystery to Iunakare, her newest work. I think the first chapter was uploaded by the same group ^^

Double-page supporter
Oh hell nah, nobody is gonna die here, stop sacrificing yourself for each other, guys!! I really want a happy ending for this, it was such a great story!

Supporter
@kaminomikan let me dream! T_T

@pesimus Like exxp said, reconstruction of civilization after the apocalypse. There's also the Sousei no Taiga and many of the isekais are based on the premise of the modern day human bringing their knowledge to a primitive world. Continuation of the 7 Seeds could be a serious take on the topic. (More of their everyday lifestyle!)

...oh well, at least Tamura's other works are brilliant as well.

I love this author. When my cousin told me about this author I was so not pleased with the shojo artwork, but he was like "trust me" and Im glad I did.

I'm hoping she does a space series next. Besides this Manga, another one of my top 5 Mangas is Planetes

Users who are viewing this thread