7 Seeds - Vol. 35 Ch. 178 - Finale [Today, Then Tomorrow]

Thank you so much !! Wow I started reading this years ago, and I'm so happy to have been able to read their ending. This manga is truly a masterpiece that made me cry several times. So moving!!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for your hard work! I am so excited to read it to the end! Such a fantastic story. Seeing them all working together makes me so happy!!

Also I was always wondering how other countries named their teams and it seems America decided to name their teams after Nasa programs very cool and fitting

thank you so much for doing this till the end :') this manga truly is a masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, this went on for 16 years? I'm kinda glad I only found out about this great series pretty recently, the wait would have probably killed me otherwise XD. Still, what a nice ending, I'm so happy! Thank you so much for scanlating all of this, and I'll be waiting for the epilogue!

Dex-chan lover
really... I almost... when dai jumped...

so this is it... I think it was a good end. the letter in the bottle is too much of author guidance, but it was a nice thing to imply that there are more out there...

waiting with anticipation the epilogue.

Thank you for scanlating the rest of this series! It was such a downer when it stopped updating, but I'm so glad to have been able to finish this series!

I'm now eagerly waiting for the epilogue to see what the future holds.

Double-page supporter
Finally ended!!!!

https://mangadex.org/chapter/679159/71
Arashi: D-don't startle the child!
Semimaru Bleagh~ *sticks out his tongue* (*playing with child*?)

Contributor
@xnihilo I think this is it actually. Unless I am mistaken, there were no other chapters, but there is the fan book listen in the titles description.

Cant believe I'm still alive to see the finale, considering it's been almost 2 decades since I've read the first volume.😆

Thank you so much for scanlating 7SEEDS! ヽ(´∇´)ノ (∇´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´∇) ヽ(´∇`)ノ

Years ago I thought I won't see the end of the series, but I finally could see it now. Thank you so much for the translation team! Reading this was such a beautiful journey.

thank you so much for translating this
such a great read <3

Thank you so much for these chapters. I really appreciate the work and look forward to the Gaiden. TBH I didn't expect much as I'm not a fan of these old style art, but man was this story good. I hoped for a bit more of an informative ending but hopefully the gaiden scratches that itch on what happens to everyone.

Thanks so much to all the scanlators who worked on this. I've been following the series probably since 2008 and I never thought I would ever see it to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread