7 Seeds

This is the most beautiful manga I've ever read. I've been stopping and starting with the updates as they come along for a good portion of my life. I'm really grateful that people have picked up the scanslation once again!

Double-page supporter
The description sounds really interesting (especially for a josei), but dem shoujo faces... so off-putting.

well it's to bad, you will miss an excellent title just because of "shoujo faces"

Supporter
@capricious I'm in the same boat, and wholeheartedly agree. Will definitely get this on my bookshelves one way or another.

I really wish the crowd enjoying Dr. Stones silliness would discover this marvel.

Dex-chan lover
https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/1102510070699442176

Maybe @yanbang and @tltl can finish it before the anime airs. But no pressure guys. Take your time :)

Double-page supporter
@Kdom
No, I'll likely give it a go sooner or later, I just need to prepare myself mentally first. Some of these faces are hard for me to digest.

What I hate most about the series that are thrown in the middle of the road is, they will be translated again if the anime adaptation approaches.

When the other series gets 4000-5000 readers, but this only gets 200? Seriously, don't judge this book by its cover only. You will not know that you can find diamonds in a pile of cow dung at any time.

Double-page supporter
This is a gem that you won't see its shine unless you give it patience sometimes...

Dex-chan lover
@Predatornoa I can fit for either. I'm more of a "I want the best experience in my first viewing" type of guy. What's your opinion on the manga? I'm going to compare your review to the research that I'll do on the animation studio behind the anime to see if I can predict which will be better. No spoilers plz.

I'm wondering why I liked this when reading on Batoto. The early chapters seem pretty awful right now. Much of the background art is indeed beautiful, but the character drawings and the text seem quite barf-worthy. Probably I'm just really out of sorts, like: "It's not you, baby. The problem is me."

Double-page supporter
Can't wait until I put this manga title into my complete list on MangaUpdates

Dex-chan lover
Finally! It feels like it's been ages, I'm so glad someone picked this up again, thank you so so so much!

Users who are viewing this thread