7 troublesome days with the future bride who is too kuudere - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Already better than that "I shaved and brought a used goods home" manga

Aggregator gang
The fact that there are so many people here complaining about the other manga shows exactly why it's good. They're both about girls who have no sense of self-worth, which leads them to compensatory sex. Everybody pretends to care about the characters but clearly they just throw standards out the window and stop thinking about how to help as soon their dick is stimulated. The protagonist from the other manga just seems like a normal half-decent person, but really most people are scumbags that would only take a girl in for the action.

NICEE! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@mommunism An adult male that brings an underage prostitute home to "help" her instead of immediately calling the police isn't a normal half-decent person, he's a human failure. Don't kid yourself for a second that there is any excuse to bring a girl like that home other than sexual gratification.
What makes this manga and "I shaved..." different is that here the protag straight up fucks a girl, showing that at least he sees her as a human woman, whereas in "I shaved..." the protag gets off on what a moral hero he is for not raping the girl - while keeping her as a pet/houseworker. It's literally a BDSM fantasy. The "smut" tag on these titles should be reversed, as hypocritical BDSM fantasy is ten times more degenerate than vanilla sex.
Also, why don't you ask yourself why the girl in "I shaved..." is a super hot and super moe high school girl, instead of a 40 y.o. crackwhore with rotten teeth, or a gay twink. Look in the mirror and try saying that you would praise that manga just as much if it was about those characters.

Aggregator gang
comment section be: sex, good manga. no sex bad manga.

come on dude this manga mc and fmc doesn't even have personality except being horny

Oh, so you aren't able to tell the difference between a prostitute and a homeless teenager who had sex with the people who sheltered her ? Any teenage girls who had sex and is in the street is seen as a prostitute instead of a girl with her share of troubles.
That tells a lot about your own standards actually.

And this manga is pure nonsense trash. Shaved is definitly better, with more sensibility. But I guess some people don't know the meaning of this word here. Like those who called a bitch a girl who was raped by her teacher in Shounen A. Same trash people for sure.

@Vikingix Offering sex in exchange for a material reward is the EXACT definition of prostitution. Your simp mental gymnastics are painfully stupid. But not as painful as your hypocrisy, as everything you write screams "I masturbate to Sayu."

Dex-chan lover
@ikevinz77 Actually, it's better to ask if the mc is used goods, as that's hella more likely, after reading this chapter...

Aggregator gang
@Nomeno I'm not going to try and convince this thread that it's actually possible to help someone without a reward. That would be a really boring fight against the olympic-level mental gymnastics of lonely weebs. I will say that you'd have to be far more than delusional (i.e. a fucking moron) to say that cops would help someone like this, or to say doing chores = BDSM fantasy, or to say a gay person would change the argument at all. Collectively, it's pretty embarrassing to read. To anyone else who feels like replying: do better or don't bother. I won't entertain this lazy shit.

Fed-Kun's army
After about 40 chapters, she will sneak out again and then get picked up by a guy whom just shaved

Dex-chan lover
The girl is used goods, the MC is a big chad for dicking her instead of simping for her like the MC of a certain other manga. Hopefully he'll kick her out of the house after using her completely and go for the superior big breasted co-worker instead.

Dex-chan lover
@Arcverson inb4 comments closed like the last time this shit came up:

tumblr_n7433gOeNo1snu3wyo1_400.gifv

That was among the most repugnant sex scenes I've read that wasn't straight up guro and/or rape. (Although the fact that he forced it in despite the girl's protests would still qualify as rape at least in certain jurisdictions.) There wasn't even lust involved, the guy was pretty much acting on a dare... Well, if the intent was to make the MC unsympathetic, it succeeded.

Users who are viewing this thread