Aggregator gang
I feel like the translation wasn't as good this chapter... and the names changed... did you not look through what the other group did?

Oh maybe instead of "ho" it should be "oh"? Also thanks so much for picking up yhe translation!!!

Thanks for the chapter... but I don't know how the original group is going to feel about this snipe... 😅

Dex-chan lover
Why bother... You guys could've worked on something that's not already being translated to English

jak

Contributor
I hate when groups jump in only after a little time. I get groups mostly do what they like, but a lot of times some really good ones go untranslated because the groups pick the popular titles.

Dex-chan lover
Lol what the hell is this translation? ...... oh it's another group

If this is a snipe, the sniper must have been blind. These translations are horrendous!

I appreciate the effort that went into the scanlation but probably should have checked in with the original scanlators. If you don't have confidence translating this to their standards, shouldn't translate when it hasn't even been three months.
This group can post in their original language for those that don't know English - that would help them a lot.
Anyway, from what little I read, I think I will enjoy this chapter.
Later

NOT APPRECIATED literally never understand why people have to translate something that is already being worked on by another group, like dude patience is a virtue, apparently, whoever did this doesn't have any. maybe instead of stealing and swiping someone else's project, you should find your own project to work on. furthermore, NASS didn't drop this project, they have their own reasons to why they are putting it on temporary hold.

Group Leader
Wow,
MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
THEY ARE MEEEEEEELTING
also ffs, you guys can't even translate stuff properly, WHO the fuck gave y'all the idea of sniping this ?????
Because y'all need to re evaluate the relationship you have with that person

Translation is okay. Still some remnants of the spanish translation but it isn't text heavy so its okay.

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like a bot did the translation, really, don't destroy one of the few works in KR that got my attention.

I know there is no group literally has the sole right to scanlate a series BUT! have you asked or at least told NASS you want to scanlate the series? furthermore have you asked the permission from the Spanish scanlate group to use their translation to english and even use their chapter with the watermark? I think you need to explain a lot to a lot of people. But if you have done all the things I've mentioned above, then good for you and I'd appreciate your effort.

Users who are viewing this thread