@A-tan this is the final arc, i don't think there will be any new pillar except they failed to kill muzan, which would be the arc conclusion which means this ends in bad ending. yep not gonna happen

Double-page supporter
@Nongaran Oh right, If they kill Muzan then the demon corps won't have to exist anymore. Everyone can live in peace, with or without an arm lol

Dex-chan lover
@Nongaran
why do everyone keep bringing this shit? No it's not confirmed that this is the final arc, neither the author nor the magazine has said so, and the photo that is used by people to said that it is the last arc only said that it ws the climax againts Akaza, not the climax of the story.

I mean, at this point the slayers have access to two curse-free demons, one of which has undone almost every drawback there is to being a demon. If none of these drawbacks are passed on to new demons that Nezuko may be able to create, they should all be lining up.

To top it off, they supposedly now even have a cure just in case you are against the idea of keeping the explosive power, regeneration, and immortality.

Edit: Just kidding.. I remembered they went ahead and "saved" Nezuko after all her hard work 😅.

Fed-Kun's army
People seemed to think that this is the last arc, but I bet Muzan will pull some bullshit hax and escape from this fight.
However, I will bet all Upper Moon will die on this fight causing Muzan to give his blood to some weakling demon in the hope they will be able to fight for him until he can find Nezuko.
On the other hand, the Demon Corps will put all their effort to protect Nezuko while fighting demons that attacked civilians under Muzan's order.

Group Leader
every time this demon come about "see", I really can't take seriously ...

Group Leader
Yooo that moment when Himejima saw the "see-through world" was insane!!

Users who are viewing this thread