Thanks anon.

Can't tell anymore whether Wani likes or hates Muichirou. Even if the shot doesn't kill him, he's near death now. Still don't think Koku gonna die here.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he's going to survive the demonification like Nezuko... or maybe he will be like "If she can do it me too!!" but speaking of surviving, I don't think this is the end of #1, at least for me it would feel a bit anticlimatic considering that....well... he is THE 1! so if next chapters starts with flashback that's gonna be a bit Awww shyet! but speaking of flashbacks, his past must be pretty interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the quality scans and translation as always /a/nons. Tokitou is ded for sure.

thanks to this translation(of course , always da best) i see muichirous leg is also cut off ACK so young, and yet what will happen

Power Uploader
Either Tokitou will die here or will survive with only one arm and one leg. The kid is just 14. Wani is too cruel.

Dex-chan lover
My only wish now is that Genya was able to control bullets to not hit or at least not mortally wounding Tokitou. Look at his shotgun, it should at least have some similarities with kokushibo's demon sword abilities.

Double-page supporter
I didn't see his leg was cut off in the other version. If he lived, Muichiro can't be a swordsman anymore.

I have this terrible feeling that all the pillars are gonna die

If Muzan is successful won't he just replace fallen upper moons? There's probably other worth demons he's created that can ascend to upper moon tier if he shares his blood with them.

Aggregator gang
Holy shit. Muichiro lost his arm, leg, got a nasty cut on his neck, too. This poor kid is only 14 and already is going to have to drop being a hunter. Was this in favor to make Tanjirou and co replace pillars??? Because If it is, then damn man. Not exactly fair there.

Users who are viewing this thread