Aggregator gang
1561946483205.png

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't give us a hope that never meant to be happened.

I swear, manbagi getting sexier each chapter, although komi-san is more "ideal" Japanese woman type, manbagi sex appeals and assets are top notch.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, seriously Tadano? I caught the Komi-bug since chapter 1 and you haven't?

tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Ohoho, this chapter. Now the flood gates are open, is a full waifu war all over again. (Team harem ending, by the way, lol)

That said, I wanna point some things about this chapter:

Tadano likes Komi, he knows it. But as people had said before, he is in negation because how high above him he sees her. His love right now is similar to the one the regulars fans of a Idol have. They think is ok to like/love her while deep down they know they don't have a chance to really be together. Yes, we, the readers, know that Komi likes Tadano, but Tadano only knows what he knows.

Even so, I agree that the way he said he doesn't like anyone was too simple. I expected him to think of Komi for a moment before shaking his head and discard the thought, only then aswering that he is not interested in anyone.

No matter, Is not the first time something happens that left us "!?" just for the author to explain it chapters later, so lets wait a little guys.

Finally, please forgive my bad english, I'm not a native speaker so I'm sorry if what I just write feels akward to read!

Dex-chan lover
Hitohito THE Tadano-kun was shown to be able to pretty much read minds and he still can be this dense...
Seriously?! Dude...

Dex-chan lover
Just two considerations about this chapter:

- Tadano is dense as always, so the “first move” is not for Manbagi...the guy didn’t understand at all her motivations.
- the fact that he (teorically) doesn’t like anyone at the moment does mean that he don’t love Komi, yes, but means that doesn’t love Manbagi as well.

So...

Group Leader
Yeah he's dense as hell...
But damn, he's good. The manga is called "Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.", but he's so much the center of everything.
He doesn't have the "feel" of a MC, but remove him from the story, and there's actually no story at all.

Double-page supporter
You guys do realize the reason he’s ‘dense’ is because of his self-doubts, right?

He’s somewhat aware of Komi and Manbagi’s feelings about him, but due to his self-doubt he thinks he’s reading them wrong. Come on, he’s a normal guy and two adorable girls are crushing on him.

Yeah, I get that things are going slowly right now, but there’s at least an explanation why he doesn’t believe they’re in love with him.

Users who are viewing this thread