I really like her a lot. I support this ship a lot more than I support Komi's ship. But the odds of her beating the moe-blob waifu bait is astronomically low. Somewhere in the ballpark of 0.01%

Dex-chan lover
>MC's only defining characteristic is awareness
>still make him oblivious to love because the plot needs padding
It's just the worst fucking trope.

Meh
Another generic tsundere gyaru chapter
Well, I guess the author will milk this for another hundred chapters until he finally discard this thot

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_pnol58CGAt1tqvsfso1_400.jpg

OH GOD

Chadano, you forgot your "read the atmosphere" ability! Araki forgot

edit: not gonna lie, Manbagi looked hella cute in this chapter

Double-page supporter
Missed the 1 shot she had smh, better hope next chapter isn't a Komi development one.

Contributor
@Alicia_kun

I have said this countless times but I'll say it again, Tadano should end up with Manbagi and remain just friend with Komi-san. This manga has always been about Komi-san making friends, not Komi-san finding a boyfriend. I would love to see Komi-san being happy with her two best friends Tadano and Manbagi being happy together.

+1.

I don't get why people absolutely want to see the main characters together at all cost, when they would be great as friends.

It would be more interesting than the obvious and boring route.

Dex-chan lover
Deep down, we all know that whoever made the first move loses.

But, it's fine. Chadano and Komi-sama can be an item since it's clear that both are the perfect half for each. While Manbagi shall come to me. I'll give her the love she deserves, no, even more than that!

Who would win..

A side character with actual character development

or

a boring mute retard?

Users who are viewing this thread