Dex-chan lover
somehow I've managed to miss out on the placement of the mark where Upper Moon One has it on his jaw while the Breath of Sun swordman had it on his forehead and thought that the Upper Moon One is that swordsman this whole time
When Gyomei (Rock Pillar) mentioned a mark holder lived over the age of 25, I thought he was talking about Upper Moon One himself, and that's why the guy reacted.

Aggregator gang
@Hollow7F I get the feeling that may be true, maybe those little emotions that he felt for an instant made him take care of his brother descendants, it's the only theory I can think of.

Dex-chan lover
flashback? well it was fun while it lasted upper moon 1
@Hollow7F dude chill, there are no more raws, this translation is at pair with the publication in Japan son this chapter is the newest one

Dex-chan lover
YES GENYA CURVE THE BULLETS, DON'T LET A SINGLE ONE HIT TOKITO

DAMN IT GENYA, TOKITO GOT HIT BY YOUR BULLETS. YOUR KICKED OUT OF THE FRATERNITY

Dex-chan lover
Tanjirou's ancestor is most likely their relative or another brother. Tanjirou's direct ancestor is Sumiyoshi, not Yoriichi

so tanjiro inherited his : sword (that kanji) , technique (in form of hinokami kagura) , and earrings (the marks of succession)

and this tsugikuni yoriichi finally revealed ...

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I FREAKING KNEW IT! This chapter just confirmed everything for me! :3

In chapter 99 when we see a partial backstory for Tanjiro's ancestors, we see a guy who looks a lot like the Upper Moon One guy but I had my doubts as to whether or not it really was him. Looks like I was right because comparing the chapters side-by-side shows that it really was the younger brother who spoke with Sumiyoshi (Tanjiro's ancestor). Hence, Yoriichi (younger twin brother) must have been the one to pass on his sword and breathing techniques to Tanjiro's family in the form of the hino-kami kagura dances. I so-called it! Now I just wish he would get to meet up with Tanjiro before dying. >:D

Dex-chan lover
Typical plot where the brother becomes a monster in order to become stronger only to be bested by his older brother yet.

Villains never learn that real strength comes from dedication and a strong will and tenacity to strive for perfection in what you do.

So UM1 was not the legendary guy in Muzan's past. Pretty sure he was that younger brother.

Dabbed on your bro and die just like that so he can't pay you back. Absolute mad lad.

so dance of the fire god is the evolution of the breath of sun that's why he being old overpowered the demon breath of moon user

Users who are viewing this thread