Aggregator gang
Tokitou and genya were cut in half, genya is probably going to survive, bit rip tokitou

Dex-chan lover
Darn... Tanjiro's great-great grand uncle just died. But it needed to happen, enough blood was spilled today.

Double-page supporter
Yea, I'll wait until like 5 chapters after his death to believe it at this point.

boy random shit like this 'the metal turned red' stuff keeps happening all the time

the characters in kimetsu are great but the story and the power-ups(?) are just a complete god damn mess at this point

Dex-chan lover
@depzdai it's pretty pathetic complaining like a bitch about the release but you still read it anyways instead of waiting for YOUR version, there's mangaplus, there's the anons too... why are you here? oh, because you want to read faster at the end... I bet you were furious last week when Mangapillar didn't deliver for you on time lo/

Group Leader
Ey lmao. Skipping the last chapter to catch up on release, huh? Pathetic.

And for any of you "omg hypocrite you're reading this too!!1!" whiners, I didn't read it. Perfectly happy to wait for the better translation rather than read...this garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
Ay yo don't pull and of that it has to be morning bullshit or yeah I cut my head off first crap either I want this to be the end of this guy. He was great, good backstory too. Got to see another earring guy in the past, so how about the earring guy in the present, my man Tanjiro. Let it be his chap next.

That aside I can't wait for this to be animated.

Aggregator gang
@jimmyclear tanjiro isn't related to him by blood, not even in techniques bc he is breath of the moon user and not breath of the sun like he is. Beside the way tanjiro is related to Upper moon one is his brother saved tanjiro family 450 to 475 years ago taught them his techniques but under the dance of the fire god.

@GamesGal I dont think Tokitou will survive with his body slice by two, Tengen only lost his right arm and right eye. Also for Kanroji and Iguro, i think they will survive from UM4, since current UM4 is the weakest from all UM atm, but idk for muzan, since he pretty much never show his true power untill now. And for Tanjirou, isnt he actually have red sword? but its need Nezukos Flame to bring it up, so i think Tanjirou is not black sword owner anymore

Dex-chan lover
@Mnuchinboo

What about Tsugikuni Yoriichi? He was wearing the same hanafuda earrings as Tanjiro's father. As well, Dance of the Fire God is just a another version of Breath of the Sun. But not Breath of Flame. Flame is different from fire. How? Fire is just burn bright, flame cannot be as strong as fire.

Yoriichi had what his brother couldn't. That's enough to spark jealousy.

Reference Chapter 68

Erh, just because uh John read the receipt wrong to you....you're gonna...you're gonna act this way; Is this your way of... getting out of your responsibilities? Is this the way you act?!"

Now I can see why people said that this might be the last arc. Dont get me wrong, Kimetsu no Yaiba was a cool manga with nice characters and a great anime so far but the plot armor is high on this one. Random powerups all the time destroyed the Manga kinda. The Upper Moons were hyped so much before we knew them but they felt kinda underwhelming. Yes they killed some Pillars but they also fell like rocks. The main characters got also too strong too quick in my opinion.
I hope the manga continues and Muzan has a master plan á la Madara but I dont know...it all feels so rushed to me. No character progression and development at all.

Users who are viewing this thread