Dex-chan lover
@Serenata How about I read all the versions for the first time, then choose the best version for the second time and later rereads so there are more views for the best scans? It's not as simple as only sucking speedscan's ass like you.
Also these guys, who are even inept at cleaning, suddenly sniped a comfy manga whose releases are super regular and even outright skipped one fucking chapter because they were late. Isn't it easy to see the issue why MongoPillar acted so?

I'm sceptical was that the final blow? Is he finally dead? Like "dead" dead 🤔 If he gets up one more time I swear! 😤

@Dersimo
Not really, Those marks were something they trained for so its not random. Everytime they do something new there is always and explanation, so its not random.

Dex-chan lover
How are they gonna take Muzan after this fight? With a team of crippled swordsman?

Fed-Kun's army
@Yourself
They most likely will lose, the author hadn't announced anything about the last arc so either Muzan survive or another villain will take over.

@Mick96 If Kny really continue i hope its not another villain bc except muzan we never heard about a really powerful demon or another threat to humans, so it will feel like he popped out of nowhere. And also i fear the quality of the manga will drop like nanatsu no tazai with the recent arc if it continues for too long .

Dex-chan lover
I hope I am not the only one who find this arc is boring compared to others previous arcs.
The fight don't weight much emotion, get random power up, and fighting is sure getting low quality. I mean, look at the moon slashing on this chapter, it looks and feels like bullets from Megaman boss. This is not a sword fight, it's not really a fight, it's something has to be done so the plot can continue.
At the end, this makes the Natuto's War arc looks great, and that is something's not easy to do.
It starts as a sword fighting manga and now it's kinda like Harry Porter - the low quality plot.
If anything, this makes the same mistake ad the new One Punch Man, trying to show side character, but the side characters are so bland and shallow, it's painful to look at/watch/read.

this site never seems to get amused at anything, such is the life of trash weebs with fake PHDs in story telling

It's been a while since a shounen actually got me this pumped. I honestly wouldn't mind this being the last arc if this is all that is planned. Keeping series alive just for the heck of it does make money, but the stories usually suffer. If there is more planned though, totally down. Just keep my boy Inosuke alive.

About the title name, I think "future generations" is a better translation for "後生" than "the afterlife" if you think about the context of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, people are actually shitting on great sword choreography and fight sequences. It's a shounen, it'll shine way more in anime form. I'm impressed with the way the sequences are drawn as is. The only real complaint is that much of it happens quickly(as fights are technically supposed to be) compared to normal shounen fights. There is much less dialogue and a lot more action which results in less panels. In addition, the action part would be really good if it was executed better, but instead we get some convenient power moves that are questionable. Still, it's satisfying.

It's true however that the rapid succession of emotional scenes with constant potential deaths kinda makes each subsequent fatality seem less impactful. But it doesn't make it inherently bad. I'm a bit biased towards kny in general so I'm kinda immune to these issues and just enjoy it for what it is. Same way many hardcore naruto and one piece fans will ignore the flaws of their respective series.

Users who are viewing this thread