Ah sh*t I was expecting to both Tanjirou and Tokitou to fight Muzan, it would be badass af cause both can use Breath of the Sun, and it would be like a flashback to when Yoriichi and Kokushibo fighted Muzan hundred of years ago, so I think Tokitou will become a demon with Tamayo blood so he can regenerate his body, that would be dope

4 monsters with no honor vs a demon don’t know who’s the villain anymore... Poor upper moon one Have a shit death as number 2... Hope the autor doing something big to clean the two last death.

Group Leader
This fight was incredible. Every. single. moment. All the sacrifices. All the breakthroughs. Every character's thoughts and feelings. SO GOOD.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Who says only the good guys get to have instant power-ups?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not convinced. There'll be a catch. There must be..
Tokitou though.. Bad ass.

Is Nezuko really not gonna come up anymore? Thought maybe I could see her battle prowess more..
Or maybe better don't huh? Still, it really has been a while we last seen her tho..

Well that was satisfying. If he doesnt die from that then what's the point of everything? 😂

Bloody HELL. That was satisfying as hell! Oh man, this entire fight has been absolutely INSANE. Seriously, Upper Moon 1 was an ABSOLUTE UNIT beyond belief. Everyone fought so hard, and what happened to Tokitou and Genya, I'm scared for them

Users who are viewing this thread