Fed-Kun's army
YES!
But.. genya.. WAIT TOKItO IS ALSO CUT IN HALF? FUCK

@Fulgurion Forgive me for forgetting a plot beat that happened nearly 100 chapters ago, but thanks for reminding me either way. I guess maybe the brother trained the baby from that chapter at some point, and that's where the Hinokami stuff originated in Tanjiro's family.

poor Mr Moon
“The moon's an arrant thief, And her pale fire she snatches from the sun.” Shakespeare

Good God, look what they did to my boy Muichirou.
What a brutal and hype fight.

Plot Twist : in the next chapter UM1 still lives and doing 1 last death throes like UM6-Gyuutaro did , annihilating the 4 ...

OTL i hate myself for predicting this .

EDIT : well given the foreshadowing of chapter
152 , or to be exact the cover page of ch 152 , it's no wonder that our boy genya and poster boy muichiro won't survive this arc
i might be wrong though ...

Double-page supporter
@unnaturalsolace
Did someone clean, or rather redraw, the spread or just find it without the text? If so, where? I ask because I have a hard time believing someone managed that because of how minimal the differences are.

Group Leader
@Yautja it's all cleaned and redrawn. Not exactly the same order but...
ws3TKsP.gif

Double-page supporter
@ryonan
Fuck that. Good job, if that was you. If you don't already have a career in image manipulation, you sure can get one.

Fed-Kun's army
IS HE DEAD i'm sad bc i'm pretty sure they're all going to die as a result anyway sdjlsdfalkjfdlkj dead or not :((((

Users who are viewing this thread