Dex-chan lover
*Iris provides a bunch of evidence*
Evil Queen: "Stand down! Unless you have evidence it's useless."
Everyone: "She just f*cking showed you evidence!" *Facepalms*

Thanks for translating! :)

Guilty until proven innocent. Well, the Wife of the King seems to be the one in charge, so she makes the rules. At least, the attack on our Princess originates in her faction, and she somehow is running the trial.

Whatever. Fight on, Princess!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up! It ended on such a huge cliffhanger when the previous group stopped, I've been dying to read the rest!

Fed-Kun's army
SHE'S ABOUT TO DESTROY THAT MAN'S WHOLE CAREER

Seriously though, I'm a little confused to the nature of this trial, was it open to every noble or is the room full of the Ellia's supporters? I'm assuming she doesn't have enough influence in the court to simply declare FMC guilty without proof, but if it was a proper trial, any ally of FMC could have brought the evidence, no need for her to personally be there.

I'll probably have to go back a few chapters, it's been a while since I last read this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I love when manga gets cut up into roughly 8-12 pages at a time. You can really feel how the author only writes about eight pages ahead instead of planning out a full chapter.

Dex-chan lover
while i'm glad this is getting new chapters, not sure why it's in sub-chapters now

Dex-chan lover
POPE AND some bitch idk EXPOSED (NOT CLICKBAIT)

You go girl, destroy all their social standings.

Dex-chan lover
@MagiciansBlack It kind of looks like the country doesn't have an independent justice system. So, any proceedings could be potentially very dodgy, heavily influenced by politics. The very fact the conspirators had intended to keep Iris herself away from her own trial speaks for the ridiculousness of the whole thing. It was meant to be a pure formality with finding Iris guilty a foregone conclusions. Since their real intention was to discredit the prime minister as well and possibly seize the whole fief, it makes sense they would do everything they could to make the trial a veritable mockery of justice. They are seemingly quite ill-prepared as well, considering their only defense strategy seems to be to call the evidence supporting Iris forged. So, they are merely trying to use their political weight to bulldoze through the whole incident.

Dex-chan lover
GOD DAMN I WAS LEFT HANGING.

AM I GOING TO WAIT ANOTHER THREE MONTHS?

The moment she said stand down, she already knew she was dead. TAKE THAT!

So annoying how the Queen’s response to every piece of evidence is just that it’s fake.

Group Leader
Thank you @pinkithai !

Felt so tense reading this, go Iris go! And I agree with others, really hope there is some comeuppance for those involved.

Users who are viewing this thread