Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.

Ouch... Genya knows the feeling as well, he wants to become like his brother as well.

Aggregator gang
He wanted to become the number one, and his little brother just wanted to become the strongest after his big brother, but he felt jealous of his little brother thus creating the monster he his now, or he was(cuz he ded now).

Complicated relationship between brothers, can relate to a certain degree.

I'm glad this is the route the fight ended up taking. It could have been way more drawn out, and it was already fairly long as far as KnY fights go. This gives me a lot of hope that the upcoming Muzan fight may actually be the end of the series, or at least that the author isn't gonna have Muzan escape and then pull a new set of 12 demon generals out of his ass.

Dex-chan lover
Had he died in the previous episode, it would be a more honorable death like short of a Samurai battle of skill, with the realization that the new generation can be stronger... But his anger got the better of him and he turned into a hideous being, no wonder his katana was horrible, his face too... All to prove that is just not worth it. But yeah I also wanted to see him regenerating his head because as #1 it would be weird if he didn't xD

Please guy, press F for Ufotable... They have to animate all this fights in succession with super quality and no comedy in between

By Muzan logic, then the strongest demon was actually #2 all along, why? because he was the only one who didn't feel a bit of remorse from his past life, he had no one to grieve or love and he enjoyed being a demon the most, but he had too many enemies and that was his demise, they were prepared to fight him specifically.

Double-page supporter
Jfc. They are both dead! Damn, even though Genya is been with us since the selection, pretty much... Any hopes he may survive since he ate all that demon junk? Maybe they can patch him up and he will be alright??? Muichirou is fucking dead tho.

Fed-Kun's army
This battle is really on a whole another level... I can't believe Genya died. I thought at least the five new generation kids would be spared. Although I guess it's not final yet until next chapter, but even Kokushibo said he died so it seems quite hopeless. I feel so sorry for Sanemi... He really lost everything but his life and his ability to still wield his katana.

I wonder if the crows will cry these news to Tanjiro again. It's going to break my heart seeing him react to it, just like it did after Shinobu passed away.

Another thing that's very cool to me is that this fight reminds you that you can die in a split second fighting these upper moons, just like that. One moment you shot him with a new ability, and the next thing you know you're dying from the enemy's new ability. We almost see this with Gyuutaro, but this is the first time they died for real from the enemy's sudden shounen MC level power up. What a way to turn the table, Wani-sensei

Dex-chan lover
Great job on the translation guys. Definitely brought more emotion, intensity, and feeling to the chapter compared to the other one. I fucking loved this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread