Dex-chan lover
wow manbagi's chapter is short in comparison. this is a literal crime

Dex-chan lover
Manbagi best villain.
Even if the recent chapters are funny, I wish the love triangle would be over. Tadano should make a choice now....

Manbagi plz!

Dex-chan lover
according to geneva convention it is a warcrime for the best girl to have such a short chapter

Dex-chan lover
We're just getting her hopes up for nothing, I hate this aspect of these kinds of stories.

Dex-chan lover
These last two chapters are meant to show that the character's chapter length is proportionate to their chances with Tadano lolololol rip Manbagi

Double-page supporter
i'm really rooting for rumiko-chan cause it takes a lot of courage to ask him things like this but i'm also the biggest tadakomi shipper so i'm really going to get hurt either way oof

Dex-chan lover
I'd wish she would confess and get rejected already. The longer the author plays this out, the further that metaphorical piano is going to fall on our poor Manbagi-chan

This author has no mercy 😭. Please leave Manbagi alone. Enough is enough, poor poor 😢💔 baby girl.

Fed-Kun's army
The only solution to my emotional anguish is complete denial of reality and desperate dreams of an OT3 ending

Dex-chan lover
It seems everyone already know and ship Tadano and Komi. Except they themselve and, of cause, Manbagi.

God author please I don't want to see her lose why you gotta do this to us.
P.S That end made me laugh my ass off

Dex-chan lover
i know this manga is good, but it have been dragging on for long, and watching manbagi falls as this goes on is cruel.

Group Leader
@MTerra

Don't worry, Manbagi, Komi-san and Tadano will become a tri-couple by the end. Komi'll need someone to dub her moans when Tadano porks her.

Users who are viewing this thread