I tried, never did something like this before and didn't realize how hard it is. And wow I'm tired. Please let me know if I made any blatant mistakes!

oh wow the chapters are coming out fast. thanks a lot. i ddnt see any mistakes, or any glaring mistkaes

Aggregator gang
Many thanks for your work on these releases. Don't overdo yourself though. Take breaks whenever you wish, we'll always be happy to see more whenever you get around to them.

Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
No complaints with the translation, hope you find proper editors to help you out

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translation and picking this up!
Man does protag has very convienent plot devices to support an whole rebellion and standing as independed nation.
More food? Check.
Food preservation for long travel? Check.
Ease of transportation? Check.
That alone is huge boost.
With magnetism it's only a question of time till he builts railguns or something.

I'm not gonna bother with complaining on the lack of redrawing, which is blatantly obvious. But. at the very least, USE ANIME ACE AS THE FONT FFS.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chatterbox1337 thank you very much for translating this series :) was waiting for it to return^^

and ignore ppl who talk smack cuz fuck em the quality its absolutely sufficient ! i wouldnt mind reading everything in this quality (never understood why so many ppl expect redrawing and shit...i just wanna read it dammit :D)

Dex-chan lover
All those abilities, any leader would hire them on the spot and request help from them...

But they cannot give birth (Which I'm calling BS), because of the power.

@Psychronia

Any engineer would. The potential to turn wire magnetic, or a piece of iron magnetic would just be the start of the real deal.

@ksen

He needs motors. To make motors, you need ferromatierals or metals with a magnetic permeability. Since Magnetism can go to electricity and back. He was hoping for a direct source, but he'll work with its off shoot.

Dex-chan lover
@ksen : Given how long the Association has been around + their constant travel in search of the holy mountain, it'd be more unusual to not have any witch belonging to such types.

And since they'll constantly be using their power, they're definitely the most likely to survive.

Thanks for the translation!! Been waiting for the introduction of these witches! 😀

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear
Not even that. Luna can turn anything into a magnet. Stuff like wood, or cloth, or glass, or water. That's something that doesn't work even in our world, so you can probably do crazy stuff normally impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread