Dex-chan lover
Why is this flashback still going, didnt the sucker die already for good..

I love all the character building they give to the bad guys in this.
Really separates it from other shounen by showing us the motivations and what led them here, unlike the typical overpowered faceless villains we're used to.

@Bootybug
Because is not only the past of the demon, is the past of the hunter who made Michael Jackson lose his shit to the point of ordering Tanjiro's death just because he saw the earrings.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of understand why he is envious, but he should feel more bad about his own lack of ability rather than take on to his brother who by all means has been an all around good kid, brother, and son.

I bet he is also envious of that part of his brother.

Dex-chan lover
Enough of this flashback arc already, no? I hope the next chapter is the last one.

I've seen many manga series that MC proves hard work > talent. But this is the first time for talent > hard work.

Many of you may act all high and mighty , looking down on him for being jealous of his brother .

But i bet many also know how it feels when all your hard work is easily surpassed by one with great talent , specially when that someone is a person you've seen as either an equal or of a lower standing in life.

Be it real life , or even in games , there is always that person you've seen as an equal but when you see them surpass you , defeating you more times than you beat them even after practicing so hard , deep within , that jealousy, envy on their talent, slowly seethes to the point it changes you.

Dex-chan lover
Now I feel even worse for Koku. It was not even just during adulthood, it was pretty much his whole life.
I cannot but help understand him and pity him. Being born alongside Sword Jesus must not be easy at all.

Meh there's always gonna be someone better than you at anything you do. That doesn't mean that what you do or the accumulation of what you did is worthless just bc someone else is better at it. Thinking like that is a disservice to yourself and dude that's a sad life to live.

UM1 is one ugly ass person for that last page, lol can't bear the thought that little bro had the foresight and empathy to help out their mom when she needed the most. The gall of being angry at his sib for helping their ma out when no one did, wtf is a person like that? Trash. 😧

Dex-chan lover
"Those that actually succeed in life..they just happen to be born with the magic ticket called 'talent'"

@lordsparda90 At the end of the day thought he still became demon, and kill god knows how many hunters, civilians, under Muzan orders(for centuries I may add) the reason? to surpass one person that is long dead, jealous or not that a still horrible thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread