Dex-chan lover
Too bad for the anime because this story is such a GREAT masterpiece!!! well, we always have the manga so that's fine

Dex-chan lover
crescent moon kick? I haven't heard that one since Teppu, good to see these moves carry over in each other's series

Power Uploader
Well, I'm glad that kid is a kicker, but with the way Kengan Works, once his legs are out, he's done for in a fight. I hope he'll mix things up not only relying on karate in his fights.

Double-page supporter
Yooo, Akoya! Already at the climax of the Ryuki's-a-bad-guy-arc, I see.

Dex-chan lover
Koga I love you man but you gotta go and root for your BF. He needs someone to keep him from going off the deep end.

Banned
@BasilD
On the previous series Ohma actually got hit by Crescent Moon Kick but it was done by Wakatsuki so it is far more lethal than Koga

Dex-chan lover
@Coriander I really wouldn’t consider his pace as snails cause he can manage to learn moves in weeks or months compared to others that needed to learn it for years besides observation his ability to learn things are quite exceptional too.

Double-page supporter
Thank you as always for the consistency Hokuto no Gun!

Seeing how Koga progresses is very satisying. Next fight hype!!!

I'm no karate expert, but I do have an interest in it. Is the "crescent moon kick" they're talking about a mikazuki-geri ?

Dex-chan lover
the 1st time i saw the chapter 's title , i thought it would be "bottom and top" , "uke and seme" between the 2 MCs , lol .

so now the MC is ranked 3rd ... from the bottom , lol :
- 1st rank from the bottom to the top : some nameless , random , dead guy that everyone sh!ts on , he is like a toilet . 0 win , 100+ loss .
- 2nd rank : the orca guy .
- 3rd rank : MC .

page 17 : cosmo is the only one who knows how bad the justice police is , because cosmo got "fingered" by him in kengan ashura , lol .

im guess ryuki will probably get fingered by the justice police , unless narushima appears at the last minute and yells " I FORGIVE YOU FOR MURDERING THAT GUY . I LOVE YOU , RYUKI " or something , to fire up ryuki so he can make a comeback victory , lol .

Ever since cosmo almost got killed by that akoya seishu motherfucker during the tournament, the dude's always given me the creeps; JUSTICE THIS, JUSTICE THAT. Now he made a comebackkkkkkkk at this point, idek what'll happen but i'll patiently wait lmfaoooooooo

Dex-chan lover
@Intruvious
I think the term you're looking for is "All Rounder". But yeah, Koga has just enough end game potential to do some serious damage.

@greatninja3
I think that's the best thing about Koga. He learns quickly but not to a retarded degree and it makes sense due to the fact he already has a healthy Martial Arts Foundation built thanks to karate and a mix of other things. Plus it's pretty clear that he does Watch professional fights since he was able to identify the dude Cosmo two shot, at a glance. So that must mean he watches world level fights consistently at the very least.

I hope Aliya wins. It is not like I like the character specially, but he was clearly one of the strongest fighters in the tournament (probably top 10) so if he loses now, gaoh is going to feel too overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread