Dex-chan lover
Anyone noticed Rengoku's ancestor?

@kaminomikan I don't think so. This chapter provided information about a past generation of demon hunters and how breaths were created. It also gave the reason why Tanjiro's family are killed. We speculated about it but it is the first time, it was stated clearly that Muzan and Kokushibo killed all people know about Sun Breath.

@nomadicengi At that time, in Sengoku period, there is no Kamado clan. I am pretty sure Tanjiro's ancestor, Sumiyoshi, doesn't have a last name because only people with high status, samurai and nobles can have a last name in that era. I don't think Yoriichi specifically chose Tanjiro's ancestor. He tried to pass on his breath to many different people and Sumiyoshi was one of them since from Kokushibo's words, there were many people that knew about the Sun Breath. However, no one in Tanjiro's linage was able to use it until Tanjiro was born. About the earring, maybe Yoriichi tried to place his hope in him since Sumiyoshi was the one he met when he felt uncertain about his life.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata Just because she is not under Muzan's control doesn't mean she can turn people into demons. Tamayo can turn people into demons after she studied the demons' blood and was only able to do after a long time of researching.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, that hurts. Now we know his desire, "What am I doing to make my name known to all?"

Fed-Kun's army
Your flaw is jealousy man. he couldve been a cool dude if he wasnt a power-hungry jealous turd

Group Leader
God dammit, this author is good. My poor little heart can't take much more 😢

@heap
i am agreed with u mate.
even this UPM1 say somethin' like "why on earth was i even born?" - this pathetic af. UPM1 educated well before becomes demon compare to yoriichi, but he never learn.

"History of Kokushibou the envy"

VIP
you know what, the demons does evil and do bad stuff. but you know, they are strangely down to earth reasoning. blinded by jealousy, throw everything.

you know, it could have been you, it could have been people around you.

so it's confirmed that breath of the moon is from breath of the sun and hi no kami kagura is breath of the sun

yooooo sword!jesus teaching his sword!disciples a modified version of sun breath tailor fit to each and every bro in his squad so that they could all fight and be op in their own way is AMAZINGGGG 😃

.... and all his older brother could think about is "WTF what a douche little bro, stop being op." 😒 also wtf he left his family, even his newborn baby, bc he had an insecurity about feeling inferior to his brother and went off in a one sided dick measuring journey. truly the king of trash. 😒😧

Also the fact that he views all people faceless since ch.177 tells ya the character of this dude. 😩

it can be assumed that user breath of the sun has a black sword. If so, we know why they died so quickly

Fed-Kun's army
@miyako19 I disagree. Didn't Tanjirou's father also use the breath of the sun? At the very least, the Dance of the Fire God seems to be the Breath of the Sun. Heck, just using the Dance of the Fire God allowed Tanjirou to use fire based slashes, and it was based on something he learned from his father.

@miyako19 UM1 was talking about the swordsmen that knew about the Breath of the Sun at the time. The fact that Muzan and his underlings didn't kill Tanjiro's ancestor means they weren't aware then. There's also nothing to suggest Muzan found out very recently. The only way is if Muzan or another demon saw the dance and recognised it. It's a stretch. My speculation for now is that it's a coincidence that Muzan attacked the Kamado family.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 I don't know. His father was able to practice the art thou. Must be the father passing his skills to the eldest son then if the clan head concept doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread