Not lying, this manga is a guilty pleasure and I love how the author keeps throwing fuel on the dumpster fire. Thanks @Rapeman for delivering again. 😁

Expect something outlandish to explain how this guy is still alive btw.

Dex-chan lover
The level of retardedness in these mangas just never gets old.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with nomadicengi, it was probably a brain transplant. Unless Murata is going to pull some god chemical that turns adult men into high-school girls out of his ass.
Or the girl is a shapeshifter who was pretending to be a man.

Ew wtf that's pretty cringe bro, why would you want to become a literal girl; not trans, a literal anime girl lmao cringe bro!! Xdddd

Dex-chan lover
WHAT A TWEEST!!!!

@es_kan
The detective that was looking into Himeno whe she first became a Queen. The dude that got the swat team to attack the school

Dex-chan lover
14a.jpg

Double-page supporter
Should've expected that. Men just don't get turned into soldiers.
Ah! But wait, what about the stinger... eh?

_

@Ryrie
I just hope they didn't break her nose or made tooth/teeth fall
aagh

Suddenly I like this manga even more. But GB is my fetish, so... :D
Also, after rereading chapter 10, I am pretty sure it's a brain transplant of some kind. The dude got brutally stabbed all over and pretty sure he lost his eyes. No way a plastic surgery can fix that.

Thinking about it, I bet the explanation for why she/he isn't brainwashed is because the body is female, so it got the stinger, but the brain is male so it didn't get brainwashed. So she doesn't belong to anyone.

Aggregator gang
How she wasn't affected by the sudden breaking of the car and could still use her stinger to the eye and shoot her three times.... My suspension of disbelief isn't suspended anymore, one could say, that it got twist-ed.😑

Users who are viewing this thread